• 648 posts
  • Page 12 of 44
Ryomyr wrote:
I am town. 

I think your intel is broke. 

I don't have a coalition, but I do not trust yours. If you are town, you are making a mistake.
notoriouspat wrote:
Abs
KC321
Okay friends, I agree with what Mac is saying. Usually the mafia has one person able to kill. Given that a kill didn’t take place, I think one of two things could be happening:

Spoiler (click to show)

Or they tried to kill someone but that person was saved?

I can tell you they are up to no good as I had an action on me….

Someone “confused me” which meant I didn’t know any answers to my night action….

They are not out to lunch at all!

Couldn't be more true. My action was blocked as well. As far as I'm concerned, my action wasn't really that valuable.
notoriouspat wrote:
So to KC321's point. I think they do in fact know each other. Still unsure about the Mac riddle but I'm willing to think he was just trying to get things rolling. As for Ryo/Rcomer, I dont see why I would vote for either right now. Still early, but #nolynch at this time.
Hoodlum wrote:
hey. im not gonna read the last 11 pages yet. dont know who is dead or alive, but lynch abs...he is up to no good!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
hey. im not gonna read the last 11 pages yet. dont know who is dead or alive, but lynch abs...he is up to no good!

Thanks Hood, nice to have you back with us
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum

All you need to know so far is Ryo is 100% confirmed Scum so a vote anywhere else is a voted one.

There are also 1/2 others who likely are Scum but let’s remove Ryo first to get the ball rolling
HS0602 wrote:
I don't know why, but ThickTalon lynched me.
#Lunch ThickTalon
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Ryomyr wrote:
Rcomer727
So I'm gonna come out hot right now.
I think ryo is a bad guy. He has been quiet in here and is not really making any real conversation in pm about the game. Only pleasantries.
#lynch ryo

So, I have one person claiming pleasantries and Abs making passionate claims with no evidence. I am a basic be-otch Gotham City resident! 

Here is my chat with Clubs. You will all notice that 2ofClubs claims to be working with people already, including Rcomer.

Spoiler (click to show)
notoriouspat wrote:
@Rcomer727 any way you could clarify why the lunch of Ryo? Other than "he is scum". I can vote anyway at this point, but joining a group chat in the past has been detrimental to the town (our) win. All you need is one mole in that group and they take us one-by-one.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I think that a lynch this phase needs to happen otherwise we give the bad guys too much time and too many night phases. Either we learn that ryo is scum and abs was right making abs immediately trustworthy or he's wrong which makes him extra suspicious.
Eat my dust.