• 648 posts
  • Page 15 of 44
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Ok I have one other theory and it Wouldn’t surprise me

Maybe clubs is indeed a bad guy as he is online and not Messaging or in any PM. He is clearly talking in a mafia group maybe? Or is just watching this all unfold?

What if Clubs had an ability to manipulate a message by saying a random statement between 2 players?

So maybe Clubs told Ten to use this power and it Meant RCom got a message appearing to be from Ryo?

I can tell you one thing, clubs is not talking to me. Admittedly that is probably partially due to my reluctance to try and work with clubs...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
notoriouspat wrote:
elysium5
Abs

Maybe clubs is indeed a bad guy as he is online and not Messaging or in any PM. He is clearly talking in a mafia group maybe? Or is just watching this all unfold?

What if Clubs had an ability to manipulate a message by saying a random statement between 2 players?

So maybe Clubs told Ten to use this power and it Meant RCom got a message appearing to be from Ryo?

I can tell you one thing, clubs is not talking to me. Admittedly that is probably partially due to my reluctance to try and work with clubs...

No way... he'll always chat. He is super active on the site today... just not here which means he's probably prohibited from speaking
Abs wrote:
Rcomer727
Abs
Ok for the sake of my innocence I am going to be open about who sent me this message as I still believe them but I need you all to know if/when Ryo dies, and for Some reason he isn’t Mafia then you need to be very suspect of RComer and Clubs

It is RComer who got the message from Ten directly telling him Ryo tried to kill 2oC last night!

So if I die, Town have to kill RComer but I hope to god that RComer is correct and Ryo is Scum!

Let’s see but at least one way or the other we will know more

This is true. Which is why I am staking my reputation on this. Please lynch me if I'm wrong

When all is said and done end of this phase, we simply have to go on this comment from RComer. Why would he sacrifice himself
So easily if he was lying? I think we have to take it on face value that somehow Ryo has been caught and then Once we see what happens to Ryo when he dies, we know what to do next
notoriouspat wrote:
I think this is what the count is... Is most votes eliminated or does the group need a majority (9+) to get a Lynch?

1 - bluegoetz: Ryo
2 - rockbert
3 - thicktalon: Ryo
4 - 2ofclubs
5 - robit
6 - elysium5: Ryo
7 - pdbq
8 - abs
9 - hs0602: thick
10 - calebdecker
11 - pygmyhippo277: Ryo
12 - notoriouspat: No Lynch
13 - KC321:
14 - Rcomer727: Ryo
15 - thepriceisright
16 - MacEohaid: No Lynch
17 - Hoodlum
18 - Ryomyr: No Lynch
Rcomer727 wrote:
Corrected:

1 - bluegoetz: Ryo
2 - rockbert; ryo
3 - thicktalon: Ryo
4 - 2ofclubs
5 - robit
6 - elysium5: Ryo
7 - pdbq
8 - abs: ryo
9 - hs0602: thick
10 - calebdecker
11 - pygmyhippo277: Ryo
12 - notoriouspat: No Lynch
13 - KC321:
14 - Rcomer727: Ryo
15 - thepriceisright
16 - MacEohaid: No Lynch
17 - Hoodlum
18 - Ryomyr: No Lynch

It's a Majority of those who voted.

Think like the house speaker vote where mccarthy won because a few voted "present"
So the ones who didn't vote at all don't count
Abs wrote:
Ten, can I suggest some Mod Kills as it’s v unfair if some key town players are totally inactive and some may be a pivotal part to other players actions?
KC321 wrote:
I agree with the above. This there are several players who have done NOTHING!

2oC being silenced is troubling. I need to think this over and will be back with a vote shortly.
ThickTalon wrote:
notoriouspat
elysium5
Abs

No way... he'll always chat. He is super active on the site today... just not here which means he's probably prohibited from speaking

would have had to have been a "Mid Day" ability since the day started at 21:00 yesterday.
KC321 wrote:
Abs, why do you need to find batman so desperately? Sounds like you could potentially have a different win clause?
Rockbert wrote:
Abs
Ten, can I suggest some Mod Kills as it’s v unfair if some key town players are totally inactive and some may be a pivotal part to other players actions?

Yeah, agree with that.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rcomer727 wrote:
Rockbert
Abs

Yeah, agree with that.

Hmmm. Mafia would want townies needlessly axed :D

Maybe abs, KC and rock are suspect lol
Abs wrote:
Lol well the moment is upon us to see if Ryo is SCUM or TOWN!

RComer I hope for your sake he is SCUM!

Otherwise clearly you have been manipulated by someone else

My hunch if this goes wrong is watch out for clubs

Let’s see!
KC321 wrote:
Rockbert
Abs

Yeah, agree with that.

Hmmm. Mafia would want townies needlessly axed :D

Maybe abs, KC and rock are suspect lol

Not that at all. I am suggesting this for the sake of gameplay. Cale and Price have not been around at all. This ruins the same no matter if they are town or mafia.