• 648 posts
  • Page 2 of 44
elysium5 wrote:
I will respond to any PM's but I will not be sending any out for now. Busy for the next day and a half but should have some time for a few days after that. I will be checking in as I can.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hello Gotham. I will be on poor wifi for next 16 hrs and limited to responding. Generally the bad guys no each other. So with that said they know I am a good guy or neutral. I am a favored target as usual but don't need protection Night 0 or Day 1.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Hi All, checking in!

So we have 4 “bad guys” and 15 good guys? 19 players in total?

Feel free to PM me and ask anything

Like always, as Clubs says, the “bad guys” probably know who each of them are and will likely target the more experienced players first.

I’m 100% a “good guy” and keen to speak with and interact with Gotham’s good citizens
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
MacEohaid
Here is what I wrote for #9:
Ask one computer which door the other computer says will lead to life and take the other door. Both will tell me the same door.
I said the same
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
I only have one message thus far from Tenn.... I am a hero,

Good luck all Heros and let's get these Villians!!
Rockbert wrote:
going to be on periodically throughout the day. I will say for the new people, welcome! I hope you all enjoy the format. It is a lot of fun and can be addicting. I will probably wait to send messages to individuals til after the first day starts.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
no doubt the bad guys are plotting.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
So we good guys should be pulling together. It's also quiet in PMs. The pms I sent are on the 100% up and up.
Not sure how the villains can attack town. But as always the lack of us uniting gives them the edge. As well asover trusting to a scum will hurt us.
Not sure if time stamp verification works or hat win clauses there are. I need to get to a PC where I can multi screen.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman said:
22 Jan 2023, 01:27
You are xxxxxxxxx - you are a Good Guy    (2 or 3 changes/undisclosed)
You have the ability to xxxxxxx on each even night. (2 or 3 changes/undisclosed)
When bad guys are dead you and your team wins.  (Major changes to win clause - so it cant be copied) 
Like I said it is highly likely the bad guys no who each other are, hence know whom are good. They don't roles or abilities or win
 our clauses.

I have one theory on how to decypher a bad guy.
*for the love of D12 Mafia game BE ACTIVE.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
New players DON'T disclose your role or ability !!!!!!!  only exception is if your scum you can own that publicly. :P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
no doubt the bad guys are plotting.
Are you plotting?
WRKD4IT
robit wrote:
hey all, new to this game. feel free to PM me for plotting the moves, etc.