• 648 posts
  • Page 6 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
Probably has to post a Riddle to activate or gain an ability. The player his guesses right is OOPS! LOL ok I will counter. How many lics does it take to get to the center of Tootsie Pop?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Probably has to post a Riddle to activate or gain an ability. The player his guesses right is OOPS! LOL ok I will counter. How many lics does it take to get to the center of Tootsie Pop?
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"
the letter "e"
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Yup. I underlined the E's when I quoted Riddler Mac.
If boat sank on the NE & KY border where would the survivors be buried?

WRKD4IT
thepriceisright wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I am just getting involved. I had no idea this game happened in the forums. I am getting caught up now and I will try to figure this out as I go.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Ok...Mac and 2ofC are working together

That is not so ! Why would u even think others would buy that. Are you BAT crazy.
 Oh by the way I am working with Hood. We have our code down and no one can Crack it. Go ahead try I will tell U if you're right. See Hoods post #00 :P

Dang it Thick now I am going to get hit with babbling. At least it not as riddler.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs.........

Mac.........

One sends out a riddle, the other says maybe they have to activate an ability with a riddle on the forum the proceeds with their own riddle???

Just looking at everything from 1000 feet conversation may have been had by them to throw chaos in to get an ability for one of them activated.

For the record I have never played a game where, posting on the forum activated an ability, but nothing is impossible and I have only played a handful of games here.

Happy Tuesday everyone,

Talon
ThickTalon wrote:
I am zero threat to the Villains' except with a daily vote, you will be found and voted for.

As a good guy I am no hero only a good citizen that only wants to find the best information for Batman and Robin and the good people of Gotham.
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Have to agree with Thick here. This does look pretty suspicious. The fact that it is in bold too.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
I suspect one of the two aren’t. More to follow.

Good Day KC.

you have any insight to your thoughts on the persons that were PM'ing?
Abs wrote:
This is all very fluffy so far, doesn’t seem like much real content in the forum? I know a few PMs going round but clearly the bad guys are getting lots of time to plot and work out there moves.

If you are Town, have an ability or action that can help, please try to find a way to work out how to put it to use as every night we waste not using these actions, is another night we just get picked off one by one.

I unfortunately am not very powerful so can’t do much but watch but hopefully our Hero’s ard getting somewhere?

PM me if you want to talk further
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs is correct. Fluffy with lack of content and participation is clear. We will be picked off 1 by 1 possibly more depending on their abilities. Ten may have said its not a complex game, but that does not mean simple and simple does not = easy.
I am a vanilla town too just like Thick claims and not a neutral as Ely tried a mis direct. By the way he knows that and fishing w/ a basic lure with all the new folks. Note the experienced players (ref post 66 & 74 ) didn't bite and actual countered.  I am not saying Ely is bad I am saying he is fishing for info and now know I am not a neutral.

As far as as a 1000 feet. Yes its a different view but that doesn't make it clear. 
It is clear that I labeled Mac as bad (he may not be.  Wouldn't that be throwing him under the bus if I were bad?  

Simple, some are just trying to see what sticks to the wall. Its early so be careful what hold as truth.
WRKD4IT