• 648 posts
  • Page 3 of 44
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
New players DON'T disclose your role or ability !!!!!!!  only exception is if your scum you can own that publicly. :P

I second this!

Do not give out your ability or role to anyone until you are fully confident the other person is a good guy

Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Rockbert
no doubt the bad guys are plotting.
Are you plotting?

No I am not. Only on how to ferret out the villains. Been awhile since we played, hoping to get a coalition of good started. Be on my phone for a few hours, so won't be very active until I get home and have time to respond to PMs. Watching the Bills/Bengals game.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is now day 1
submit any day action request by PM
you may vote in this forum to lynch a player during this phase
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
12+ hours into day 1 and 3 post (all stating just no lynch). 
Mafia/villains are going to attempt a kill somebody tonight.

PM me who you want investigated, jailed, killed, saved, and blocked. The Bat signal will be requested.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
#no lynch right now
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
caleb (and other new and old players) - your no lynch vote is counted
but from now on please vote exactly in the format you used but put it in bold.
this helps me when it is time to count votes. especially put it in bold if it is buried in a long comment about other things, so that it does not look like this no lynch and it is super great to make it a stand alone post or at least a stand alone line in a post.

and you may change your vote up until the deadline. only the most recent vote will be counted. at times players will change their vote 6-7 times or more for some reason. some players will put it like this to be sure it is clear. =
# unlynch xxxx and # lynch zzzz

thanks
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
# NO LYNCH

#NO LUNCH

I reserve the right to change my vote as things may unfold.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Here again, checking in. looks pretty quiet in the forum thus far, and I've had no messages sent to me. I would think in a batman game that the joker would be the main villan to find, but given the "riddles" that started the game, seems like hes gonna be more important (and the most recent batman movie had him as the main villan) don't know if thats news to anyone or helps, but there it is.

#No Lynch