• 648 posts
  • Page 4 of 44
elysium5 wrote:
#No Lynch
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Good morning fellow good guys from Kentucky.

I am active and watching the forum for any feedback.

IF we are going No Lynch this phase, has anyone gotten any ideas of persons suspect from the PM's. Nothing in this forum would lead me to believe otherwise.

I only have 3 chats going with only 2 responded. I am open for other chats and open (for the most part) to discuss options moving into the next 2 phases.

ThickTalon wrote:
Where are the scum?

Show yourselves.

Anyone think Tenn has a built in Mole since there are only 4 bad guys?

normally someone on the police force in the Batman stories are moles for the villain's.
2ofclubs wrote:
We need more involvement from the other players.  The scum will pick us off 1 by 1 otherwise.
If you can protect me tonight - please.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Where are the scum?

Show yourselves.

Anyone think Tenn has a built in Mole since there are only 4 bad guys?

normally someone on the police force in the Batman stories are moles for the villain's.

Yes.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Hello Gotham. I will be on poor wifi for next 16 hrs and limited to responding. Generally the bad guys no each other. So with that said they know I am a good guy or neutral. I am a favored target as usual but don't need protection Night 0 or Day 1.

Ok, clubs, I guess you are "the mole" based on this post?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
I would surprised if Tennessee did not put in a mole actually.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Hello Gotham. I will be on poor wifi for next 16 hrs and limited to responding. Generally the bad guys no each other. So with that said they know I am a good guy or neutral. I am a favored target as usual but don't need protection Night 0 or Day 1.

I am not a mole. You are phishing or trying to cause friendly fire on me.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
2ofclubs

I am not a mole. You are phishing or trying to cause friendly fire on me.

You just said you are a good guy or a neutral.

I am quoting YOU.

There is nothing said about a neutral in the opening post from Tenn.

Who's fishing?
2ofclubs wrote:
We are all fishing.
Mafia for there kill order
Town for each other.
Its a safe assumption that there are neutrals - I am telling townies I am good but not aiding mafia in whom I am. That doesn't matter because I am high on the list anyway given the tradition that was created of killing clubs 1st. LOL thank God that in past games there were no kills for for 3 nights, Hubie lived on to haunt so I could still babble'. LOl
WRKD4IT