• 648 posts
  • Page 5 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
1 hr to dead line & phase change. Bring on the night. Please protect me tonight.
You can lynch me D2 or kill me N2 if deem necessary. YOU WONT UNLESS YOU ARE MAFIA SCUM VILLAINS
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well that was an easy vote count - i did not even count
but
after all votes are in and the application of abilities = nobody died

it is now night 1 - get your night action requests in (but no rush) - they will answered by PM (or in this forum as appropriate) after the night is over
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Okay Friends, everyone is using the tactic that worked 2 games ago. An example of this would be " what is the 3rd word in your win clause?" TLM has gotten wise to this and I think he has changed the wording in in these. I don't think this strategy holds water anymore.
2ofclubs wrote:
Correct on verbage. But you don't just get proven or condemned off 1 correction or variation.
  Kc3 is this a mafia post to strike doubt and fear in the town or town caution statement?
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
Correct on verbage. But you don't just get proven or condemned off 1 correction or variation.
 Kc3 is this a mafia post to strike doubt and fear in the town or town caution statement?

This struck me very similar way, 2oC.
KC321 wrote:
Not that at all, but I have two people asking me for the 3rd word, or “identify the mistake” and it’s only day 1. Both claim town and theirs don’t match
2ofclubs wrote:
Correct Not all match. Answer in PM. So how do you know they are both truly town.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
I’m trying to make progress in PMs but I am surprised at the lack of PMs going around especially from some usual suspects!

Has anyone got any good intel yet? Anything is town folk can start to action?

Scum are very quiet, or maybe they are not

To all the town/good people, we have to align together or we will be picked off one by one.

Let’s get active!
MacEohaid wrote:
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Here is bad guy Riddler Mac?
WRKD4IT