• 648 posts
  • Page 7 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs is correct. Fluffy with lack of content and participation is clear. We will be picked off 1 by 1 possibly more depending on their abilities. Ten may have said its not a complex game, but that does not mean simple and simple does not = easy.
I am a vanilla town too just like Thick claims and not a neutral as Ely tried a mis direct. By the way he knows that and fishing w/ a basic lure with all the new folks. Note the experienced players (ref post 66 & 74 ) didn't bite and actual countered.  I am not saying Ely is bad I am saying he is fishing for info and now know I am not a neutral.

As far as as a 1000 feet. Yes its a different view but that doesn't make it clear. 
It is clear that I labeled Mac as bad (he may not be.  Wouldn't that be throwing him under the bus if I were bad?  

Simple, some are just trying to see what sticks to the wall. Its early so be careful what hold as truth.
g>[/b]

I don't often find myself in agreement with Clubs in these games, but here I do, and especially in the bold.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs is correct. Fluffy with lack of content and participation is clear. We will be picked off 1 by 1 possibly more depending on their abilities. Ten may have said its not a complex game, but that does not mean simple and simple does not = easy.
I am a vanilla town too just like Thick claims and not a neutral as Ely tried a mis direct. By the way he knows that and fishing w/ a basic lure with all the new folks. Note the experienced players (ref post 66 & 74 ) didn't bite and actual countered.  I am not saying Ely is bad I am saying he is fishing for info and now know I am not a neutral.

As far as as a 1000 feet. Yes its a different view but that doesn't make it clear. 
It is clear that I labeled Mac as bad (he may not be.  Wouldn't that be throwing him under the bus if I were bad?  

Simple, some are just trying to see what sticks to the wall. Its early so be careful what hold as truth.

I did not try to misdirect and I did not claim it, you did. I quoted your post.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3822/batman-mafia-game/post/85979#post-85979

There is absolutely no reason to be pointing the finger at me for something you said.

Here we go again with your overload of babble and contradictory statements and it appears that once again, even if you are on my whole, vanilla, good guys team, you are just going to spoil it with your babble.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
even if you are on my whole, vanilla, good guys team, you are just going to spoil it with your babble.
I meant to write *wholesome, not *whole.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs

I did not try to misdirect and I did not claim it, you did. I quoted your post.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3822/batman-mafia-game/post/85979#post-85979

There is absolutely no reason to be pointing the finger at me for something you said.

Here we go again with your overload of babble and contradictory statements and it appears that once again, even if you are on my whole, vanilla, good guys team, you are just going to spoil it with your babble.

WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I highly doubt there are any vanilla townies. Everyone has something they can do.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am on my lunch break now trying to catch up - but will likely be 2-3 hourly late with the night results - sorry
lynch votes will not count until i can post them and declare the beginning of the day
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
I haven't seen a response from Mac after he put that statement out there. I only have two PMs going right now... both seem pretty trustworthy.

For what it's worth, @blue.. I think there are some vanilla townies with info shared to me.
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Yup. I underlined the E's when I quoted Riddler Mac.
If boat sank on the NE & KY border where would the survivors be buried?

You are very subtle clubs. I just thought I would stir the pot to get some activity going on the forum.
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I'm here and most definitely plotting :roll: just staying in the shadows for now.
Isn't that what pygmys do?
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Ok...Mac and 2ofC are working together

That is not so ! Why would u even think others would buy that. Are you BAT crazy.
 Oh by the way I am working with Hood. We have our code down and no one can Crack it. Go ahead try I will tell U if you're right. See Hoods post #00 :P

Dang it Thick now I am going to get hit with babbling. At least it not as riddler.

C'mon Clubs, you're one to complain. You threw shade on me for just trying to break the ice with a riddle from one of the batman movies I found on a list online. It doesn't seem to pay to say much on this forum. I hate that. If you do any investigating or inquiring or even participating, it automatically puts a target on your back. People need to do more analysis and brain work before flinging acusations, unless of course they are the bad guys and want to get us good guys lynched quickly by our own.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Have to agree with Thick here. This does look pretty suspicious. The fact that it is in bold too.

I have learned what is suspicious in these mafia games: People who are quick to accuse with no real grounds, in order to get the towns folk to turn on their own and reduce the good people 2 times faster. So in review. As a result of my putting a riddle on the forum, I have been accused by 2OClubs #73, KC #74, Thick Talon #80, Rockbert #90 and Notorius Pat #98. Amoungs these will be at least 1-2 villians. Just something to note my good people.
KC321 wrote:
Rockbert
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of Every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Have to agree with Thick here. This does look pretty suspicious. The fact that it is in bold too.

I have learned what is suspicious in these mafia games: People who are quick to accuse with no real grounds, in order to get the towns folk to turn on their own and reduce the good people 2 times faster. So in review. As a result of my putting a riddle on the forum, I have been accused by 2OClubs #73, KC #74, Thick Talon #80, Rockbert #90 and Notorius Pat #98. Amoungs these will be at least 1-2 villians. Just something to note my good people.

Says the guy who acted suspicious and then didn't justify it.
MacEohaid wrote:
KC321
Rockbert
MacEohaid

I have learned what is suspicious in these mafia games: People who are quick to accuse with no real grounds, in order to get the towns folk to turn on their own and reduce the good people 2 times faster. So in review. As a result of my putting a riddle on the forum, I have been accused by 2OClubs #73, KC #74, Thick Talon #80, Rockbert #90 and Notorius Pat #98. Amoungs these will be at least 1-2 villians. Just something to note my good people.

Pray tell, how did I act suspicious?
MacEohaid wrote:
KC321
Rockbert
MacEohaid

How am I to justify something I haven't done? I am just having fun on here and trying to get the ball rolling as there is a lot of inactivity. I suppose it worked.