• 648 posts
  • Page 43 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the lynch count is

rc - 3 - abs, 2oc, blue
abs - 1 - rc
dead and can not vote - 14 - mac, robit, ryo, kc, thick, rock, caleb, ely. notor, price, hood, pyg, hs, pdbq

after the application of abilities = rc is dead

rc
You are Concerned citizen Clark
but that's not all - if you were like Concern citizen Tony, Diana, or Peter, your role PM would read like this
You are Concerned citizen Clark - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is any character. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx the Joker", etc. i will answer only yes or no.
you win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.
However, your full name is Clark Kent = you are Superman - not a good guy or a bad guy
you are in most every aspect a good guy - however you do have a thing against Batman (he did kill you in a recent movie) and you do not like the competition for attention from other heros. you are NOT on the good guy team.
you can win in one of 3 ways
1 - personally kill Batman in the 1st 3 rounds - to get your revenge
2 - be good enough that you never vote to lynch a good guy - you can only abstain, or no vote, or no lynch 2 times during the game - i will not tell you immediately if you have voted for a good guy or not

if you win by either of these 2 methods = it does not prevent others from winning also

3 - (and my favorite) survive to the end w only 2 other players left in the game - 1 good guy and 1 bad guy, making it so neither side would win = this would be such a dull ending to this game that Superman would far out shine any other superhero
to help you accomplish your win, you have several abilities
1 - you have 2 night kills
2 - you have 2 relocations = you can snatch someone up and fly them to a deserted island for a full 24 hours - during which they can not play, chat, use an ability, or die. they will be told what happened to them and what character did it. You can not save yourself in this manner.
3 - your x-ray vision can be used any 4 nights to identify a player's role and abilities
4 - your supersonic hearing can be used 2 nights to hear all requests from other players to use their abilities that night. the deadline for those 2 nights will be extended for only you long enough for you to use any of your abilities in response. (up to 24 hours if needed)
5 - your supersonic hearing can also be used to eavesdrop on the investigations being conducted by other players. The results of all investigations will be forwarded to you. you will make the request to use this ability during the same night and you will get results the next phase as they do. you can use this ability twice.
5 - your invincibility allows you to avoid death 2 times: however, kryptonite will come into play if a third attempt is made on your life by night kill or lynch
6 - your super speed will allow you to go to the voting booth and cast 4 extra lynch votes any time during the game without being seen.
The use of your abilities can be blocked by others. If your action conflicts with somebody else's then yours will prevail.

it is now night 8. submit your request for use of night abilities in the next 3 hours - before the new night deadline of 24:00
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok I want to note I said "read 1st line wrong" meant It should read Superman not Batman !!!!!!!
4 mafia vs 13 town vs 1 neutral/not good guy

Blue claimed CC Diana  supposedly can only investigate
ABS claimed Robin  supposedly out of kills
Clubs proven doc can save each night

Abs and/or blue will attempt a kill. Will it stick who will die.
Mafia have 3 extra vote.
Clubs will save. but who?
1. Given nobody dies, Saving Abs = Blue or Abs has 4 mafia votes against 2 town. Saving Blue = Blue or Abs has 4 mafia votes against 2 town. game over
2. If town dies tonight = 4 mafia votes against 1 town game over
3. If mafia dies = town wins
4. Yet another twist to be revealed.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
25 Jan 2023, 19:40
did you get CC Clark Kent mixed up with Bruce Wayne?
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
during the night abs died

abs
You are Robin - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is Batman until you find him or one of you dies. You may protect Batman from a night attack for a total of 3 nights if you know who he is.
Batman has the ability to make 1 night kill on any 4 nights. If he dies, the remaining kill abilities will pass to you and then to Batgirl if you die.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

i could say to get your lynch votes in - but - it is senseless. both remaining players are active and will vote to lynch the other for a tie. 2oc can not save himself tomorrow night so blue will kill him - therefore -

the game is over and the bad guys win - congratulations blue, ryo, price, and kc

good game to all others

here are the last 2 roles
2oc
You are Dr. Leslie Thompkins - you are a good guy
You have the ability to heal/save any player on each even night and anybody except yourself on odd nights.

blue
You are the Joker - a bad guy
The rest of your villain team will be revealed to you at the end of day 3
If a good guy player investigates you = the joke will be on them. They will be told you are Concerned citizen Diana.
That role would read like this:
You are concerned citizen Diana - a good guy
you may ask me each night if a player is any character. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx the Joker", etc. i will answer only yes or no.
Your team has the ability to make a night kill each night. The kill order will be placed by the Riddler through PM or in the villain chat. If the Riddler dies, the kill will fall to you, and then to the penguin, and lastly to catwoman.
If the villains can kill Batman by the end of day 4 = your team will be awarded 3 extra lynch votes to be cast in private by Catwoman, or the Penguin, or the Joker, or the Riddler in that order by whoever is alive.
You win when all players not on your bad guy team are dead.

as of 4 hours ago, when there were 4 players left alive, any body could have won.

here is the sequence of events/deaths so far - this should tell almost all
day 1 = no lynch
night 1 there was no kill
day 2 = ryo was lynched
night 2 RC killed Robit, Mac killed, KC, blue killed mac
day 3 = caleb was lynched
night 3 blue killed rock and abs killed thick
day 4 = price was lynched
night 4 blue killed ely, abs killed hood, and RC killed notor
day 5 = pyg was lynched
night 5 - abs tried to kill rc but failed, and rc reloated blue so blue's shot on hs failed, hs baked his caked which provided protection for hs and abs for 2 phases
day 6 = no body got lynched, abs got 2 votes and pdbq got 2 votes plus rc added 1 extra vote but abs was protected
night 6 - blue took a shot at rc but it failed due to rc's last invincibility life kicking in
day 7 = pdbq was lynched
night 7 - hs was killed by blue
day 8 = rc was lynched - rc used his last 3 extra votes on abs but blue used his 3 earned extra votes on rc
night 8 - 2oc saved himself but blue killed abs
= game over
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rc got 10 out of 12 pre-game riddles correct. as a result he got to pick to be the joker or the batman or for me to put his name back into the hat for random role assignment or for me to pick what i thought would be the most interesting role - he picked the last one so i gave him superman - and he did a great job w it
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
[image]

Well Played to the town and superman.
there was quite a bit of luck involved, but also some interesting moves made. few things of note:
-having a made up role really helped me infiltrate the town (some may call it overpowered, but i don't love the game where its all about checking your role pm wording) so this forced town to look at things differently, or should have. I also played convincingly by throwing all my team under the bus whenever their name came up (sorry guys).
-we got super lucky getting batman early
-town didn't bring up the fact that there were 19 roles with 18 people until later in the game (some of the new guys hurt you there, but should have made you doubt roles more)
big mistakes I made:
-I claimed to have investigate ability, and that i was checking people for the joker (which was true sorta, because i didn't lie cause i knew they weren't the joker) however rc had 2 lists of investigations going around early in the game and no one noticed my investigations were not on it.
-I also made a big mistake the day after i was silenced and sent to the Island by rc. I posted tn message that i was relocated, and that my kill did not go through (should have told everyone i was joker)
2ofclubs wrote:
GG Congrats Blue and RC. Over all the town did great given the thumbs on the scale. 
the mis trust and over trust tied with in-active and active town not confiding with proven, lead to suspicion, mis-management of saves and friendly fire. I did my duty and saved Robin to no avail.

Drivers start your engines!!!!!!!!!
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Wow!! my 19 to 18 discrepancy has been explained! Awesome game tenn, had me hanging on till the end.
Eat my dust.
Rcomer727 wrote:
Bluegoetz
[image]

Well Played to the town and superman.
there was quite a bit of luck involved, but also some interesting moves made. few things of note:
-having a made up role really helped me infiltrate the town (some may call it overpowered, but i don't love the game where its all about checking your role pm wording) so this forced town to look at things differently, or should have. I also played convincingly by throwing all my team under the bus whenever their name came up (sorry guys).
-we got super lucky getting batman early
-town didn't bring up the fact that there were 19 roles with 18 people until later in the game (some of the new guys hurt you there, but should have made you doubt roles more)
big mistakes I made:
-I claimed to have investigate ability, and that i was checking people for the joker (which was true sorta, because i didn't lie cause i knew they weren't the joker) however rc had 2 lists of investigations going around early in the game and no one noticed my investigations were not on it.
-I also made a big mistake the day after i was silenced and sent to the Island by rc. I posted tn message that i was relocated, and that my kill did not go through (should have told everyone i was joker)
g>[/b]
Yeah
I should have pointed that out and tried to sway them to a vote on you in the last night but it was probably not a thing that would have worked. I had a couple of late game slip ups that swayed it in your favor. Well played on your part seeing through my plan!
Abs wrote:
Yes gg all, I do think the masking of you being Diana is a massive advantage! But still fun game!

Im just glad clubs wasnt lying
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Yes gg all, I do think the masking of you being Diana is a massive advantage! But still fun game!

Im just glad clubs wasnt lying
Ditto
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Excellent game and moderation TLM. I thought that the town would win when I (Batman) Abs (Robin) and Rockbert (Commissioner) found each other and began to coordinate kills and protections. The bad guys got lucky by getting to me early. GG all.