• 648 posts
  • Page 39 of 44
Abs wrote:
If everyone is happy to I am also happy to vote for PDBQ who seems to be playing a very quiet game from the shadows

I just don’t understand why my kill shot on RC didn’t go through, it should tell me if I am frozen, jailed etc and i Got no feedback
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
pdbq
word on the street is that abs is joker..
#lynch abs

IT SPEAKS! Welcome to the game

RComer (the street) is aware I am starting a Lynch on him and tried To kill him so naturally he is turning on me as it’s his only play.

Dont let a panicking player cloud your judgment. There is zero evidence I am joke and if you take a step back, review how this game has unfolded, you can clearly see from the PMs, the messages between me and everyone are ALL about killing mafia and mostly Have been successful.

The reason I am being targeted is because RC knows he has no defence left and I have a kill but in fact I DONT have any kills left as what I had was past onto me from Batman when he died which you can read in his PM.

Why did my kill shot on RC not go through last night? If RC is a concerned citizen how on earth can he saw him save himself from a kill?

I know Clubs has a save ability but if he were mafia he would have saved himself not anyone else.

A vote for me = 100% lost game and I have orchestrated us killing the other 3 so why lose faith in me now at this late stage when under pressure? Have more backbone!

Here is the doctors save history.
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
If everyone is happy to I am also happy to vote for PDBQ who seems to be playing a very quiet game from the shadows

I just don’t understand why my kill shot on RC didn’t go through, it should tell me if I am frozen, jailed etc and i Got no feedback
Probaly a redirect /reverse joker ability.  So the kill came back on you but I had save on you. So Nil action for the Joker & Robin kills.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I have verified intel confirming Joker Identity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I will not share it or the source given if PDBQ survives lynch, he will have his next target.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Fine I will go with it! I am on a plane to Florida now from UK and land After Lynch deadline so let’s hope it’s PDBQ but RCom don’t vote me, it’s a massive waste
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
This game got you needing a vacation?
Abs
Fine I will go with it! I am on a plane to Florida now from UK and land After Lynch deadline so let’s hope it’s PDBQ but RCom don’t vote me, it’s a massive waste
Eat my dust.
Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
The fact Rcomer is now lynching me is ridiculous. If I wasnt jailed, how was the block on RComer blocked? Noone else would save him for any reason? He must have a shield ability of some kind?

I dont think any of the other concerned Citizens had a shield ability did they?

This one is obvious isnt it? He had Superman Citizen powers the whole game now now this?

Unless anyone can tell me why my kill was blocked?

[image]
2ofclubs wrote:
2 ABS - (pdbq, RC)
2 pdbq - (abs, clubs)
2 NotV - (HSO, Blue)
+3 extra scum

soon to be
4 ABS - (pdbq, RC, clubs, HS0, Blue)
1 pdbq - (abs)
+3 extra scum
or
1 ABS - (pdbq)
4 pdbq - (abs, RC, clubs, HS0, Blue)
+3 extra scum
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Why the hell are you voting me?

You literally threw this away after doing ALL my hard work and energy to kill the other 3, this game has genuinely pi$$ed me off
Tennesseelogman wrote:
 the lynch count is

abs - 2 - rc, pdbq
pdbq - 2 - abs, 2oc
did not vote - 2 - blue, hs
dead and can not vote - 12 - mac, robit, ryo, kc, thick, rock, caleb, ely. notor, price, hood, pyg

after the application of abilities = nobody died

it is now night 6. submit your request for use of night abilities
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
So how does this work? Means blue or HS must be joker? Still don’t get why RC voted me.
Abs wrote:
Ok I can now 100% confirm that PdBQ or RComer are joker.

I DID get the most Lynch votes? But my good Aunt Harriet saved me :) she can only make a cake for Batman or Robin!

Tennesseelogman said:
02 Feb 2023, 12:49
what are doing in Florida? that is a good place to be this time of year.
Abs said:
02 Feb 2023, 13:05
Work! I have my company Summit there

I’m playing golf as well at TPC Sawgrass

I then go south to Boca Raton until 11th
Tennesseelogman said:
02 Feb 2023, 21:10
after the application of abilities - you had the most lynch votes but due to a delicious cake baked by Aunt Harriet that you ate some of, you survived.
congratulations - - - for now :)
Abs said:
02 Feb 2023, 21:19
So she did bake me the cake!! She didn’t confirm this to me but glad she did!
Abs wrote:
Message with Aunt Harriet (HS)…

She must love her little nephew Robin! No doubt I will be murdered tonight but for the town who are left, it’s down to one of Rcom or PDBQ so let’s get it right

HS0602 said:
30 Jan 2023, 15:44
You are aunt Harriet - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is Batman or Robin until you find one of them. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx Robin". i will answer only yes or no. you get only 1 yes answer for the entire game. You may bake a cake for either Batman or Robin (if you know who they are). The cake is so good and healthy that it will protect everyone in the house that eats part of it (Batman, Robin, you, and Alfred) from death by night kill or day lynch for a consecutive day/night phase or night/day phase (48 hours). You must start preparations 1 phase ahead of it's availability for eating by requesting by PM to bake the cake.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.
Abs said:
31 Jan 2023, 08:46
HS this is a very powerful role! I need you to bake me the cake in next night phase. I am Robin and the Last person who is alive and able to kill at night.

Can you Message Ten now saying you are starting preparations to back the cake to Save ABS who is Robin

Also, we need you to vote for PDQ in this Lynch phase so make sure to put your Lynch vote in forum asap

Thanks
Abs said:
02 Feb 2023, 21:22
Well done in baking the cake! You need to vote next round though for PDBQ or RComer