• 648 posts
  • Page 35 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
I dare somebody to claim Doc.

Wasn't Pyg the one who pointed out the 19 roles vs 18 players?

votes history:
#241 ryo 8 - abs, rc, thick, notor, blue, pyg, ely, rock  (RYO bad was caught)
no lync - 2 mac, ryo
thick - 1 - hs
did not vote - 7 - 2oc, robit, pdbq, caleb, Kc, hood (clubs was silenced)

caleb - 8 - thick, rc, ely, abs, rock, blue, notor, 2oc (Caleb was good )
notor - 1 - hood
2oc - 1 - caleb
no lynch - 1 - hs
not yet voted - 3 - pdbq, price, pyg
dead and can not vote - 4 - mac, robit, ryo, kc

price - 6 - rc, ely, abs, blue, notor, 2oc  (price was good)
hs - 2 - hood, price
no lynch - 1 - hs
not yet voted - - pdbq, pyg
dead and can not vote - 7 - mac, robit, ryo, kc, thick, rock, caleb

WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
yes so Pyg voted when mafia were unknown to each other and now has not voted at all
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Let’s do this the easy way;

Let’s all see which roles you all claim and whosever sees their real role claimed by someone else then we know who our mole is:

We all now know I am Robin.

Abs - Robin
Clubs Claims - Dr Leslie Thompson
Pygmy Claims - Cop Ethan Bennett
PDBQ Claims - CC Peter
RComer Claims - CC Clark
Blue claims - CC Diana
HS0 claims - Aunt Harriet

There are 7 players left, 7 roles claimed above, all WITHOUT a JOKER

So we know they Joker is likely both Joker and one of the other players as there isn’t just a random role that isn’t assigned

So my view is, Ethan Bennett who was turned into Clayface BY THE JOKER has to be bad in some way

So for now my Lynch is #Lynch Pygmy

Clearly someone else if Pygmy is not both joker and clayface Is also lying but I don’t understand why there is an extra role

So anyone who doesn’t vote Pygmy for now is a key suspect but please also look at your name above and tell me if these roles do not match up?

Publicly shame in the forum, it’s the only way the true town win this lynch

Flaw: 19 characters 18 players
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Now hold up just a minute… I really don’t think you’re making a smart move right now. Nothing in my role on said anything about clay face. I am the one who originally pointed out the discrepancy but shouldn’t that make me less sus?
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
So heres the thing "proven town" has been decreed by abs throughout the entire game... Could someone who is not abs send some evidence that abs IS town? So far I have no evidence other than abs's word, which is not exactly the most believable source. I have no evidence to the contrary, but abs was so active in the PMs in the first few days that it feels like he's holding all of the cards and revealing his hand slowly, but I think he might be holding a joker!!
Eat my dust.
Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
So heres the thing "proven town" has been decreed by abs throughout the entire game... Could someone who is not abs send some evidence that abs IS town? So far I have no evidence other than abs's word, which is not exactly the most believable source. I have no evidence to the contrary, but abs was so active in the PMs in the first few days that it feels like he's holding all of the cards and revealing his hand slowly, but I think he might be holding a joker!!

LOL Pygmy, how about I orchestrated and killed All 3 mafia players so far? I started lynch on Price, I told notor to kill KC when he was Batgirl and I used Rcom intel on Ryo to make sure we lynched Ryo

What other proof do you need?

I always knew you were going to come out fighting but didn’t expect you to try and turn on me, that’s just foolish and makes You look even more guilty

The bit I still don’t get is why is there an extra character than there is players?
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Lynch pdbq

This Lynch makes no sense Blue.

See below, by you voting PDBQ you just making it harder for us to stay connected as a town unit. Don’t forget Joker probably has 3x lynch vote so we need to ensure we outnumber

Abs said:
30 Jan 2023, 23:19
Hi PDBQ,

Now is your time to prove your innocence as if you are quiet and dont respond, you will be lynched good or bad

If your bad I donte expect you to respond, if your good, you need to claim to me which role you are NOW

If you claim a role that is currently being claimed by someone else this gives me all I need to win this game

Let me know something either way
pdbq said:
31 Jan 2023, 04:40
Tennesseelogman said:
22 Jan 2023, 01:26
You are Concerned citizen Peter - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is any character. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx the Joker", etc. i will answer only yes or no.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.
pdbq said:
31 Jan 2023, 04:43
I'm Peter...a very concerned citizen. I'm just soooo busy that even tho I'm concerned I'm kinda regretting signing up for a mafia game I have no idea how to play. People keep saying I need to look at the forum but I've gotten 3 different forum links and none of them seem very active so I don't know what the main forum even is. But I did manage to help kill KC by finding out he was catwoman
Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277

Pygmy I am Robin, I have always been Robin, I was looking for Batman early game, I used Mac (Batman) and then Noto (Batgirl) to protect me and as I said I have helped killed 3 mafia

Anyone who votes against me know is absolutely not Town as it’s just ridiculous to even think I am.
Abs wrote:
Why were you so quiet up until now? You didn’t vote last 2x day phases, after claiming your role to me early on, you been silent since

Thick and Ely also said you were not in comms, I’m not saying it’s 100% you are joker but with what we know, monitoring game play and your links to joker as clay face, it’s looking like you are the most likely candidate to be Joker or if not, at least be bad and one Of the people who either killed Ely or Noto.

I openly admit I killed Hood last night as he was playing like he was scum and even said it in forum which was just a waste of a kill but it is what it is now and we continue to narrow it down
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
The hood kill was an understandable mistake...

I have been quiet because of some commitments I have which took all day friday and saturday, as well as most of sunday.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
The last roles claimed were let's call swing roles.
Pyg - cop - cop roles already public and could have gun
HS0 - Aunt
PDBQ - CC - role type already public
WRKD4IT