• 648 posts
  • Page 33 of 44
notoriouspat wrote:
Hoodlum
I predict ABS dies tonight...fingers crossed!

That's one way to flush out an ability to protect a player.

and @abs clearly gunning for Hood in chat. Is this as straight forward as it seems?
2ofclubs wrote:
Their is a lot of noise outside my window this night in lovely Gotham.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
There is a blond dingo scurrying about as well - not sure why she is even out there.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I thought I heard a gunshot earlier, but I could have been dreaming.
That was the Bat mobiles back fire.
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Oh really? That might have been it... I'll have to check the security cameras in the morning...

I was wondering 2oc, how would you know if the Batmobile had backfired unless you were there?

#2ocisbatmanreincarnate
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
There is a blond dingo scurrying about as well - not sure why she is even out there.

A blonde dingo in gotham, the kind has not been seen for at least 60 years!! Sometimes I worry about your schizophrenia...
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:

oh what a night of death, deceit, deviousness, disenchantment, and down right dumbness.
There were 3 murders = dead are hood, notor, and ely

Hood
You are news reporter Vicki Vale - a good guy
You would love to interview Batman or Robin. you may ask me each night if a player is Batman or Robin until you find one of them. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx Robin". i will answer only yes or no. you get only 1 yes answer for the entire game. If you get a yes = i will set up the private interview for you by PM.
You are also very influential in the public perception of Batman. You can sway the minds of others. Therefore, your lynch vote counts double.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

Notor
You are Batgirl - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is Batman or Robin until you find him or one of you dies. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or you can ask "is xxxx Batman or Robin". In either case i will answer only yes or no. Once you identify Batman or Robin, this ability will end. You may protect Batman or Robin from a night attack for a total of 3 nights if you know who they are.
Batman has the ability to make 1 night kill on any 4 nights. If he dies, the remaining kill abilities will pass to Robin. If both Batman and Robin die, the remaining kill abilities will pass to you

ely
You are police officer Ellen Yin - a good guy
You may jail any player each even numbered night. this will prevent them from being killed and from using their ability. You can not jail yourself

i will get individual request answered asap

it is now day 5 - get your lynch votes in
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Now that's some

SPLAT...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
gg
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Abs wrote:
Hood, why on earth did you try to lynch a proven town?

I have no idea what your tactics were this game!

Abs wrote:
Tenn, can you update the dead players list on the first page please?
Abs wrote:
One of you “so called town” is playing us all.

This Lynch vote is critical Town and we need to get it right