• 648 posts
  • Page 31 of 44
Abs wrote:
I can’t speak about what you have done in this game Hood but my logic above is sound and makes Sense.

You not agreeing to participate is just a red flag as why would you care? The system above WILL work and by Voting for HS you are just making it harder for Town to win.

HS is one of the unknown so I am not 100% against it but why not just go for PriceIsRight in this phase? Why so against it?

Has anyone else had any PMs with HS in this game that can add any more weight depth to their “unknown status”?

What I think we do know is either Hood, HS or Price (1 of them is 99% mafia) so let’s just trust the system, it will take a few phases, some innocent town will die BUT we will come out on top but only if we all stay together as a unit

So to be clear, if you are genuinely 100% town (only you know if you are) then vote to Lynch PriceisRight this phase
Hoodlum wrote:
following you who suspects me doesnt sound logical for me. sounds logical that you should follow my vote instead. have i voted wrong yet? :)
not proven. have you voted right? nope, not last vote.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
Lol Hood, I know you were watching hard from the shadows most of the game, but I orchestrated the first 2 mafia kills.

As all know, I am the most town of town in this game and the Fact you are now starting to show some activity is a great sign you want to protect someone or yourself

It makes no difference if we lynch PriceisRight or you or HS as whatever the outcome it tells us more then we know now.

If you are town, you agree we need to stick to a consistent vote? Surely spreading it will only help mafia?

HS is unknown but has given me more reason to think he is town than scum where as aside from you one random “I am Vicki vale” post, nothing you have done has said you are town.

If you had such powerful investigation ability all game, why on earth were you not trying to find other town folk to help us with intel?

You just kept it to yourself? Doesn’t add up at all
Abs wrote:
Come on guys! Vote! We have under 30 mins left, need to make sure we get the numbers in!

Anyone not on this vote is a suspect that simple

It’s no surprise the players I trust most are already voting. As clubs said, whatever the outcome of this Lynch on Price, it’s good news for us Town because we learn alot more
2ofclubs wrote:
4 Price (clubs abs ely blue)
2 HS0 (Hood)
2 NL (Rcom HS0)

NV (Price PDBQ Notor)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My take waiting for TLM
6 Price (clubs abs ely blue RC Notor)
2 HS0 (Hood price and extras)
1 NL (HS0)
NV ( PDBQ Notor)