• 648 posts
  • Page 30 of 44
Hoodlum wrote:
abs is stirring something up.
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
my two votes on Abs. Lynch Abs
good reasons. he's being played and his gameplay is useless for town. or he's a baddie.
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
There are 2 others that get to join the dead man's chat room and find out what's really going on - well not actually

Rockbert is dead - here is his role PM
You are Commissioner James Gordon - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is the Joker, the Riddler, the Penguin, or Catwoman. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx the Penguin (or name another)". i will answer only yes or no. If you correctly identify a villain = you may send up the Bat signal for all to see in the forum stating who you have found out and will be protected from a night kill for 2 nights of your choice. You have a maximum of 2 nights protection regardless of how many bad guys you identify. You also have the option of calling Batman or Robin (if you know who they are) on the bat phone by PM or sending the info to anyone by PM.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

and ThickTalon is dead - here is his
You are police chief Angel Rojas - a good guy
You may jail any player each night. this will prevent them from being killed and from using their ability. You can not jail yourself
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

i will get individual request answered asap

it is now day 4 - get your lynch votes in

so. Abs. i just read this.
Rockbert has the ability that you just claimed to me? or do u have the same ability?
HS0602 wrote:
I have found out that 2oc is not Batman or Robin with my special ability. However, after reading all the 30 pages, I have decided still not to lynch anyone.
#No Lunch
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
2ofclubs wrote:
HS0602
I have found out that 2oc is not Batman or Robin with my special ability. However, after reading all the 30 pages, I have decided still not to lynch anyone.
#No Lunch
Reminds me of When Lando played (both, when bad and good) LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
To be clear 2 of 4 scum down and 1 of 3 Hero's down. From 50x or a 1000' town has this.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Well, Abs just sent me this and it is 100 percent not true:

Abs said:
28 Jan 2023, 21:37
Your busted Ely! Investigation proved 100%!

Ely is Penguin

And you swore 100% so many times to me! You certainly had Thick convinced! Assume you killed him?

Sneaky sneaky Ely!

Abs said:
28 Jan 2023, 21:37
Sorry Ely is joker

Abs said:
28 Jan 2023, 21:38
Tennesseelogman said:
28 Jan 2023, 21:02
Is Ely Joker - Yes

elysium5 said:
29 Jan 2023, 05:56
That is 100 percent false.

I am exactly who I said I am so you were tricked or you are setting this up as a lie to try and frame me.

So Abs was tricked or Abs is trying to set me up.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Abs wrote:
No I wasn’t tricked, I am trying to apply pressure to a few of you. I sent this to clubs, Ely and Hood with various reactions

Clubs and Ely I am quite sure on now being Town but my message doing it to Hood at least woke Hood up and got him posting!

There is absolutely no way Ten would have made this game and not Made at least 1 v experienced played Mafia. It’s not Clubs I am 100% on that and 90% not Ely. Who knows on Hood
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch Abs.

seems like he's playing like a joker/jester. dunno what the characters abilities are, but Abs playing like he wants to die. maybe it's a trick to get himself lynched.

im gonna lynch HS0602 for now - he seems to have the same ability as me.

Abs wrote:
Look let’s be clear here about a few things to get the game wrapped up nice and quick for Town.

1. Town currently outweigh Mafia by many votes/numbers, we don’t know what multiplier of votes Mafia have to help boost but I still think we outnumber
2. Any doubt on Police being “neutral” or not to be trusted is gone as we saw from Thick’s PM that their win clause is the same (so we know their votes are good for town)
3. Mafia have an ability to (Freeze a town player at night). This is clearly a Penguin ability as Riddler used (Confuse) when he was alive. Joker I am not sure on their ability but likely kill order. This means that no matter what, Mafia can only kill 1 players each night and perhaps block 1 town player using an ability each night
4. Concerned Citizens have the ability to investigate a player each night and ask “is ***** Batman”. We need to ensure all CC are communication and using This power effectively and not Repeating actions. This will help us narrow down very quickly who is scum and who can be trusted
5. Cops cain jail people, there are 2 left but when they jail somebody, they stop them from using an ability so they need to only jail Town who we need to keep alive for Lynch vote numbers and not For use of their ability
6. Obviously nobody can ever be 100% fully confirmed good but my list below is: 90% + accurate and I am sure correlated with other players lists

Characters
Bad guys/Mafia
1. The Joker
2. The Riddler
3.The Penguin
4. Catwoman

Not Bad guys
5. Batman
6. Robin
7. Alfred
8. Aunt Harriet
9. Commissioner James Gordon
10. Police chief Angel Rojas
11. Batgirl
12. Reporter Vicki Vale
13. Police officer Ethan Bennett
14. Police officer Ellen Yi
15. - Dr. Leslie Thompkins
16. Concerned citizen Peter
17. Concerned citizen Clark
18. Concerned citizen Tony
19. Concerned citizen Diana

Players list

1 - bluegoetz - Good
2 - rockbert - Commissioner James Gordon
3 - thicktalon - Police chief Angel Rojas
4 - 2ofclubs - Good
5 - robit - good guy - CC Tony - killed night 2
6 - elysium5 - Good
7 - pdbq - Unknown
8 - abs - Good
9 - hs0602 - Unknown
10 - calebdecker- Alfred
11 - pygmyhippo277 - Good (but only because someone else tells me)
12 - notoriouspat - Good
13 - KC321 - bad guy - Catwoman - killed night 2
14 - Rcomer727- Good
15 - thepriceisright - Unknown
16 - MacEohaid - good guy - Batman - killed night 2
17 - Hoodlum - self claimed Reporter Vicki Vale - Unknown
18 - Ryomyr - bad guy - the Riddler - lynched day 2

So from this list it leaves me 5 players I think could be Mafia

pdbq
HS0602
Pygmy - (unlikely)
ThePriceIsRight
Hoodlum

In this Phase, we should Lynch Hoodlum…why? After he claims Town?

Here is why:

Even if Hood is Town and reporter Vicki; he is not using ANY of these powers to help with info to other Town players. If he dies and is Vicki Vale yes it’s another Town dead BUT it’s one less unknown.

That then leaves us with 4 possible scum (let’s call it 5 as we made a mistake with someone we thought was good)

The reality is even if we are wrong, we still have 6 good that we know of +3 of the 5 I don’t know so that = 9 good players still alive after Hoodlum dies Vs their 2 if he is Town or Vs their 1 if he is Mafia

So what this proves is even if we sacrifice Hood and get it wrong, we still have the numbers on our side.

The Plan:

We all Lynch Hood, even if you don’t agree; we are aware of the consequences if wrong but we are doing this as we know the above method followed correctly will mean in the end a Town Win.

If you are truly Town you know you are and vote for Hood. Anyone who doesn’t vote Hood automatically becomes a suspect.

We then follow this process and all Pick one of the unknown 5 for next Lynch phase after this one and if Any Town have a night kill they also pick one of the 5 unknown. One by one we will also die bud we pick them off and we Will win

The way we lose, is if we continue to not work as a unit and ensure we put votes together in the right place

So because I know I am 100% town here we go:

#lynch Hoodlum (this vote won’t change)

Let’s hope he isn’t Vicki and is Indeed Scum so we win more quickly but if not, inactive Hood is not a big loss and it’s still one step closer to victory

Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
abs is stirring something up.
Spoiler (click to show)

As I said, I sent this to you, Ely and Clubs to try and gauge a reaction and get you to panic

Your late rally of activity now is not going to work as the town people who can be trusted know it was me who worked with RComer to Lynch Ryo (1st Baddie) and i Told Mac last second to kill KC which he did and that Got us the 2nd baddie

It’s proving harder to find no 3 and no4 but my method above will work!
Abs wrote:
Or let’s have a Town debate, if you prefer to do the above technique I mentioned and we start with ThePriceIsRight or PDBQ I’m also fine with that!

I just picked Hood as he is most experienced and will Help them be more organised.

But if people more comfortable with the others then fine!

#unlynch Hood

#lynch ThePriceIsRight
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch ThePriceIsRight
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
lol, your vote did change.
so i think you should vote with me. i have 2 on HS0602 . oh, and me getting lynched is losing 2 votes..so u lose 2 votes actually.
there is no other reporter character in the game other than viki vale? that wants to interview batman/robin. dunno, it's been a while since watching batman movies. i do know vicki vale was played by kim bassinger :)
otherwise, it's odd there is another player with the same abilities. im sure Tenn coulda come up with an interesting new ability for another player. or mafia get to know what our abilities are.
im gonna go with, HS0602 having made a mistake by saying his ability which was already claimed by me. (or maybe he's mentioned it before? i haven't read up on the forum). my votes locked in. good luck with your guesses.