• 648 posts
  • Page 36 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
If I die today, think better of me.

sounds like scum wants some recognition for playing a good game and step up his status,
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Scum = 1 of the living. Pyg & PDBQ are the smelliest.
My son said its obvious, its in the name LOL

Pyg or Pretty Dang Bad Qualified

2 Pyg (Abs 2oc )
2 PDBQ (Blue RC)
2 NV (HS0 PYG)

Is it really split or is there behind the scene activity?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
3 Pyg (Abs 2oc Blue )
1 PDBQ (Rc)
2 NYV (HS0 PYG)
*the joker has 4 votes. (Ridiculas for end game I will add)
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I am not the joker. If you kill me then thats pretyt much game over, but the issue is, you won't have any more evidence by my death, because abs, a "proven town" orchestrated it, just as he orchestrated hoods. still slightly suspicious.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
  No one was lynched and after ability calculations the laugh is on town. LOL  
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
I don’t think Pygmy is Joker but he is the most likely to be at this stage! I can’t wait for Ten to explain this mystery extra role with 1 less player.

Clearly if Pygmy isn’t joker, then someone who claimed a town role is. But it 100% isn’t me and everyone knows that

Pyg, Hood was obvious, he played a game to pretend he was bad even in end forum lol!

Tennesseelogman wrote:
 the lynch count is

pyg - 4 - rc, abs, blue, 2oc

did not vote - 3 - pdbq, pyg, hs
dead and can not vote - 11 - mac, robit, ryo, kc, thick, rock, caleb, ely. notor, price, hood

after the application of abilities = pyg is dead

You are police officer Ethan Bennett - a good guy
You may jail any player each odd numbered night. this will prevent them from being killed and from using their ability. You can not jail yourself
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

it is now night 5. submit your request for use of night abilities
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Ok this is not good but I think we need to really look at where our mole is….

This is a LONG read but it’s my entire conversation with RComer and whislt I have benefit of the doubt earlier on as he helped killed Ryo. The rest of it makes no sense why he had all this info so early in the game or the info at all.

The fact Ten at the end states “I never took away any power from anyone” makes it even more smelly

Long read but worth it

Spoiler (click to show)
Rcomer727 wrote:
Tennessee absolutely limited an ability. As I told you he did not take away a power per se, he limited the effect of said power. I've known you were Robin from very early on, if I were the joker, why wouldn't I kill you??

To be clear, I'm not the joker and any attempts on my life are poorly placed