• 648 posts
  • Page 37 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
Again In active play has been a great obstical.
It is part of the game just like gray armies.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
So mafia has 2 kills and 3 extra votes
Town has 1 kill and HAD 2 extra votes
*lynch TLM :P
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Rcomer727
Tennessee absolutely limited an ability. As I told you he did not take away a power per se, he limited the effect of said power. I've known you were Robin from very early on, if I were the joker, why wouldn't I kill you??

To be clear, I'm not the joker and any attempts on my life are poorly placed

So give us an alternative plot!?

The game doesn’t make sense due to the extra player and Ten needs to explain this at the end. In a normal game you match a player next to the roles available but we can’t do that

I am in trust no one phase now and it’s Blue telling me it could be you but maybe Blue is pushing me on you as he is joker! I have no idea now I really don’t
2ofclubs wrote:
There have been other games with extra characters.
The most troubling is the 3rd kill ability and all cops have been good and the dead C Citizens have been good.
I hate to admit I went down some self made rabbit holes.
Kudos Tennesseelogman
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
There have been other games with extra characters.
The most troubling is the 3rd kill ability and all cops have been good and the dead C Citizens have been good.
I hate to admit I went down some self made rabbit holes.
Kudos Tennesseelogman
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
Rcomer727
Tennessee absolutely limited an ability. As I told you he did not take away a power per se, he limited the effect of said power. I've known you were Robin from very early on, if I were the joker, why wouldn't I kill you??

The game doesn’t make sense due to the extra player and Ten needs to explain this at the end. In a normal game you match a player next to the roles available but we can’t do that

I am in trust no one phase now and it’s Blue telling me it could be you but maybe Blue is pushing me on you as he is joker! I have no idea now I really don’t

Fine, you caught me . Might as well kill me so the townies can win
pdbq wrote:
Ok I had not seen this forum until now. But I am a citizen. I just asked if 2ofclubs is joker...so we shall see
Abs wrote:
Rcomer727
Abs
Rcomer727

Lol why say this?
Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
Rcomer727
Abs
Rcomer727

Lol why say this?

I tend to go for humor in stressful situations lol
2ofclubs wrote:
With 3 kills and deception at hand, I have 2 plays.
1. Save my self
2. Save Abs with alleged town kill ability.
* If dead I still win if town wins.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2oc and TLM
Spoiler (click to show)
Abs and 2oc
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
save shouldn't stop his kill shot? only jail, i think
Also freeze, redirect, and confusion etc.
Also remember my save N1 came with a day of silence.
WRKD4IT