• 648 posts
  • Page 13 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
 FYI, I work from home but have phone duty today so my response times may be lagging as phones are busy. For the moment I am going to #Lynch Ryomyr, but reserve the right to change my mind before deadline.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
#lynch Ryo

Haven’t talked to him directly, but seems like this will get the ball rolling one way or another
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Ryomyr
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
So just so I'm clear, folks would rather "get the ball rolling" and possibly loss two town members (one off the Lynch and other under a possible night action)? When Tenn does his post-mortem, we'll know either way and possibly give us a better head start at discovering mafia....idk just thinking out loud
Abs wrote:
I am trusting the intel of one player who I think is the best bet we have.

As Town we have nothing to lose as if the info is bogus, we know that player is mafia and I will have no issues sharing who it is

But I am confident Ryo is mafia so let’s all gather on this vote as it’s by far the best insights we have so far
Abs wrote:
MacEohaid
I'm a bandwagon player right now. But if Abs, who seems so perfectly confident is wrong then I am going after him next. That's all I got.

I’m going for jugular as I trust the intel, Ryo tried to kill a player last night but failed.

How/why would Ryo do that with no intel unless he was Mafia? The player he tried to kill is in my mind 99.9% town and have reason to doubt them

If Ryo dies, the next move is for me to uncover who told me about what Ryo did as they will then be my number 1 suspect because they lied but I just don’t see it happening as why would my source/player make a claim like this if not true and especially One that it is wrong, puts them in the firing line next!?

KC, your defending of Ryo just makes you look guilty as well.

My read for fun:

Ryo is Joker
KC is Catwomen

Let’s see!
notoriouspat wrote:
Abs
MacEohaid
I'm a bandwagon player right now. But if Abs, who seems so perfectly confident is wrong then I am going after him next. That's all I got.

I’m going for jugular as I trust the intel, Ryo tried to kill a player last night but failed.

How/why would Ryo do that with no intel unless he was Mafia? The player he tried to kill is in my mind 99.9% town and have reason to doubt them

If Ryo dies, the next move is for me to uncover who told me about what Ryo did as they will then be my number 1 suspect because they lied but I just don’t see it happening as why would my source/player make a claim like this if not true and especially One that it is wrong, puts them in the firing line next!?

KC, your defending of Ryo just makes you look guilty as well.

My read for fun:

Ryo is Joker
KC is Catwomen

Let’s see!

I read through the chat and don't KC defending Ryo. The question was asked WHY Ryo and then he would vote for him. I was in the same thinking. Now you give clarity and say that he tried to kill a player last night and you'll only divulge who IF we all vote for Ryo and kill him? Why not uncover now? That person would obviously read what you posted and just make you a target in night phase. Maybe they needed you to kill him for win clause?
KC321 wrote:
Let's unpack this a bit

I have provided more than just about any other member of town in the forums
I am not willing to share my role in a faction DM as it backfired in the Hubie Halloween game
Im working with a few town members 1:1 as well.
I am willing to vote Ryo in. I have said this in both PMs and in the forum. I am just requesting any type of proof possible
You reply with basically "trust me he's mafia scum"

I feel like I am doing a lot to support town here. What am I missing?
ThickTalon wrote:
Ok.

my vote to HS was to try to bring out new people to participate. guess that doesn't work any longer.

Going to follow the lead of Abs here as he claims the source. This is more than any one else has done in the forum. Behind the scenes I don't have any other definite option at this point. 

I am interested to see if these Cop roles take a turn to bad guys through the game.
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
Let's unpack this a bit

I have provided more than just about any other member of town in the forums
I am not willing to share my role in a faction DM as it backfired in the Hubie Halloween game
Im working with a few town members 1:1 as well.
I am willing to vote Ryo in. I have said this in both PMs and in the forum. I am just requesting any type of proof possible
You reply with basically "trust me he's mafia scum"

I feel like I am doing a lot to support town here. What am I missing?

I am not Abs or RC but, for the sake of forum conversation.

Abs did give a reason to why. he stated that his source gave him the intel that Ryo was a bad guy.

This is more than ANYONE has produced thus far
Abs wrote:
Ok so here it is….tell me what else this could be apart from Ryo being Mafia SCUM!

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2023, 21:34
ryo put in a kill order on *****

I’m protecting the source as I don’t want them known for now as they are clearly very powerful!

Batman, whoever you are, can you PM me please
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Ok so here it is….tell me what else this could be apart from Ryo being Mafia SCUM!

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2023, 21:34
ryo put in a kill order on *****

I’m protecting the source as I don’t want them known for now as they are clearly very powerful!

Batman, whoever you are, can you PM me please

!!!!