• 648 posts
  • Page 11 of 44
KC321 wrote:
Seems like everyone wants to lynch Ryo but no one is giving a good reason as to why. Anyone care to spill the beans?
MacEohaid wrote:
I'm a bandwagon player right now. But if Abs, who seems so perfectly confident is wrong then I am going after him next. That's all I got.
MacEohaid wrote:
To explain further, Abs has to have a really good reason to go for the jugular. If he gets me and others to lynch a fellow townsperson then I will come back at him with a vengence. That's the logic I have for now.
Ryomyr wrote:
Rcomer727
So I'm gonna come out hot right now.
I think ryo is a bad guy. He has been quiet in here and is not really making any real conversation in pm about the game. Only pleasantries.
#lynch ryo

Wow. I have 4 different PM's going. Sure, I am pleasant. I am town. I don't want you to know anything about me because I don't trust and for good reason.

Let me find our chat and I will post it hear.
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
KC321 wrote:
I don’t love your logic, it’s more likely we hit town than mafia. Please give me something to work with here Abs. You said yourself you were confused over night and weren’t able to complete your ability. I’m open to voting ryo. I need concrete evidence and it sounds like you don’t have that yourself.
Ryomyr wrote:
Rcomer727 said:
24 Jan 2023, 02:10
So what bad guy are you?

I read this as a clever fishing attempt. You are looking for your mafia boss/buddies. 

You didn't continue comms or try to extend the conversation. Since you have a handful of people already riding against me, I am thinking you found your team.
Rockbert wrote:
I have to log off for a while but I will check back in periodically.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
I still would live to hear from the new persons, and the infamous Hood

And me asking for participation is more about the game than phishing for information.

I too do not want to bandwagon Ryo without good reason.

But for the sake of involvement.....

Rcomer727 wrote:
Ryomyr
#Lunch Rcomer
Haha, taking my lunch note from before. I'm down for some lunch.
On a random note, It'd be tight to meet up with some of y'all from this site if anyone is ever in Texas :D
Rcomer727 wrote:
Ryomyr
#Lunch Rcomer
Ryomyr
Rcomer727
So I'm gonna come out hot right now.
I think ryo is a bad guy. He has been quiet in here and is not really making any real conversation in pm about the game. Only pleasantries.
#lynch ryo

Wow. I have 4 different PM's going. Sure, I am pleasant. I am town. I don't want you to know anything about me because I don't trust and for good reason.

Let me find our chat and I will post it hear.

I'll just say that I have strong Intel from trusted sources I'm not yet willing to reveal that support that you are mafia.

In fact, if I am wrong, everyone can lynch me next turn.

But I'm not wrong, I'm a good guy and have friends that will back that up