• 648 posts
  • Page 17 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the public vote count from what i can tell (although some were not in bold and blended w the rest of the chat message - i think i got them all) was:
ryo 8 - abs, rc, thick, notor, blue, pyg, ely, rock
no lync - 2 mac, ryo
thick - 1 - hs
did not vote - 7 - 2oc, robit, pdbq, caleb, Kc, hood

after the application of abilities = ryo was killed - he was bad guy the Riddler

You are the Riddler - a bad guy
The rest of your villain team will be revealed to you at the end of day 3
You have the ability to confuse another player with your riddles which will make any investigation they might attempt come up empty. you can use this ability each night. This ability dies with you.
Your team has the ability to make a night kill each night. The kill order will be placed by the you through PM or in the villain chat. If the you die, the kill will fall to the Joker, and then to the penguin, and lastly to catwoman.
If the villains can kill Batman by the end of day 4 = your team will be awarded 3 extra lynch votes to be cast in private by Catwoman, the Penguin, the Riddler, or the Joker in that order.
You win when all players not on your bad guy team are dead.

it is now night 2 - get your night action requests in

Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
the public vote count from what i can tell (although some were not in bold and blended w the rest of the chat message - i think i got them all) was:
ryo 8 - abs, rc, thick, notor, blue, pyg, ryo, rock
no lync - 2 mac, ryo
thick - 1 - hs

after the application of abilities = ryo was killed - he was bad guy the Riddler

You have the ability to confuse another player with your riddles which will make any investigation they might attempt come up empty. you can use this ability each night. This ability dies with you.
Your team has the ability to make a night kill each night. The kill order will be placed by the you through PM or in the villain chat. If the you die, the kill will fall to the Joker, and then to the penguin, and lastly to catwoman.
If the villains can kill Batman by the end of day 4 = your team will be awarded 3 extra lynch votes to be cast in private by Catwoman, the Penguin, the Riddler, or the Joker in that order.

YES YES YES YES!!!
Abs wrote:
and it was Ryo that confused me as well! Love it!
Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
Tennesseelogman
ryo 8 - abs, rc, thick, notor, blue, pyg, ryo, rock
no lync - 2 mac, ryo
thick - 1 - hs

YES YES YES YES!!!

Lol to the claims of innocence!!!
ThickTalon wrote:
Great work everyone ( special nod to Abs and RC)

just a thought but the inactives have just become target 2, 3, 4 for the villians....waiting to find their bad guy friends?

so All New people
Hood - maybe on an island with Clubs....
who else?
Abs wrote:
My only defense of Clubs is it clearly showed in RC message that Ryo tried to kill Clubs.

Now it could be that Ryo just took a shot without knowing his villian friends BUT its unlikely

So why would he take that risk? It pains me to say it but maybe Clubs is good?
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Abs
My only defense of Clubs is it clearly showed in RC message that Ryo tried to kill Clubs.

Now it could be that Ryo just took a shot without knowing his villian friends BUT its unlikely

So why would he take that risk? It pains me to say it but maybe Clubs is good?
your logic is sound, unless he really did take a big big risk. tenn said that it wasn't revealed till day 3 soo..
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
way to go Town! haha. I had a thought that Ryo was the Penguin, no reason, just a feeling. Glad he was the Riddler though, because that's a pretty big loss for the mafia. Here we go!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Dang it clicked out forum and lost my draft.
I am GOOD as owned from the start. My request to be protected from 1st kill was fulfilled.

Hello GOOD GUYS !!!! There was an attempt on me as fore warned. My request for protection was answered but it came at a price. I was stuck at the safe house w/o communications for the phase. OH' what torture
#Ryohhhh is the bad guy and there is NOT a long con.
Also I am the one that has in-lightened and connected townies the most not KC.
There is credit owed to some townies of differing social classes that helped keep order, aided and provided extraordinary abilities etc. We are more like a village!
SPLAT!!!!!! = Ryo

- Now if you will excuse me there is a meeting at the town hall village council gathering I need to attend as a CC or Gov or officer or unknown hero.

LOOK is it a bird - a plane  no its SUPERMAN  thank you superman
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
"What Is The Beginning Of Eternity, The End Of Time And Space, The Beginning Of every Ending, And The End Of Every Race?"

Here is bad guy Riddler Mac?
Is your question answered now Clubs?
MacEohaid wrote:
Ryomyr
@Rcomer, maybe you should ask Tennesseelogman if there is anyway that the info you claimed to have received could have been tampered with? Just in case. 

Infighting between town members is a terrible way to start a game this size.

This is just to sweet to forget coming from the Riddler.