• 648 posts
  • Page 20 of 44
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Maybe Hood is BM and we only see his action. Alfred knows.

Who is Alfred?

Clubs care to inform?
2ofclubs wrote:
Batman vs. Robin is a 2015 American animated superhero film which is the 22nd film of the DC ... Talon leads an attack on Wayne Manor, but Batman, Nightwing and Alfred.........
;)
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
robit
so, if i understand the rules - the bad guys know who they are, the good guys need to find out who is good and also their roles. the good guys could accidentally reveal their roles to a bad guy. the reason that is bad, is that if you are a good guy with powers, the bad guys can quickly kill you off. everyone gets to vote for whomever they want to by killed off during the day, and some people have the ability to save that person? the bad guys have the ability to kill off someone at night?

There can be more complexitites but in each game there is a night phase where often people are killed, jailed, saved by a doctor etc there are lots of actions

There is then a day phase which is all about making a lynch (kill) in the forum by voting. So people die both phases but night just being more secretive and behind the scenes and USUALLY when Mafia do their dirty work.

The key concept is usually Town outnumber Mafia but to help Mafia they have more power and usually are known to each other. The Town whilst having more numbers of people, is difficult but you need to be much more investagative, take more risks to trust people and be more active

Hope this helps!
robit wrote:
mafia wont know eachother for a few days, seems like they would want to be active OR inactive to identify each other?
2ofclubs wrote:
robit
mafia wont know eachother for a few days, seems like they would want to be active OR inactive to identify each other?
True but with more proven towns known they have a shorter list of potential bad team mates.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
im still alive?
a quiet hood is a safe hood!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MacEohaid wrote:
robit

Actually in the next hour the 3rd day begins at the end of which the remaining 3 mafia will know each other.
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
im still alive?
Boring Hood, what gives!?
Abs wrote:
Well it’s a lot less eventful than yesterday! Let’s see what has happened this night phase! Pretty sure I will be dead haha
KC321 wrote:
One more thing to keep in mind new players, the Day/night phases change at 21:00 server time. (in 17 min)
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Hoodlum
im still alive?
Boring Hood, what gives!?

Possible that he cannot post but 2 times per phase until end of Day 3 when he finds the Penguin?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it was a busy night is Gotham - as a result Robit, KC, and Mac are dead

Robit
You are Concerned citizen Tony - a good guy
You may ask me each night if a player is any character. You do this by asking me in PM "is xxxx Batman" or "is xxxx the Joker", etc. i will answer only yes or no.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

KC321
You are Catwoman - a bad guy
The rest of your villain team will be revealed to you at the end of day 3
You have the ability to steal the results of an investigation. you can use this ability each night. You must tell me who you want to steal from and if they requested an investigation then the results will be given to you and not them. They will be informed that their investigation results have been stolen. This ability dies with you.
Your team has the ability to make a night kill each night. The kill order will be placed by the Riddler through PM or in the villain chat. If the Riddler dies, the kill will fall to the Joker, and then to the Penguin, and lastly to you.
If the villains can kill Batman by the end of day 4 = your team will be awarded 3 extra lynch votes to be cast in private by Catwoman, the Penguin, the Joker, or the Riddler in that order.
You win when all players not on your bad guy team are dead.

MacEohaid
You are Batman - a good guy
You have the ability to make 1 night kill on any 4 nights. If you die your remaining kill abilities will pass to Robin and then to Batgirl.
You may ask me each night if a player is Robin until you find him or one of you dies. You may protect Robin from a night attack for a total of 3 nights if you know who he is.
You win when all players not on your good guy team are dead.

i will get individual request answered asap

it is now day 3 - get your lynch votes in
Live long and prosper