• 648 posts
  • Page 23 of 44
Abs wrote:
I have deleted it, NotPat, just claimed a role and sent me his PM but I then realised that this isnt accurate as he could have just copied a dead players already

The search continues
2ofclubs wrote:
Fyi
I have talked to all but Caleb & Hood*
Hood has posted.

19 roles ≈ maybe one has 2 roles i.e. a CC/BM or CC/BG and they were/are particapating.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
What a nice thing to wake up to....votes! Killing me would be a mistake, unless you are Mafia scum. Abs has the trust of the forum because he was right on the first kill.... but he's wrong here. I'd put up the bat signal, but y'll killed him. Hood, you got anything to add or are you just conveniently online and not saying anything?
That's what Ryo said
Yes. interesting thickening plot.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
feel free to catch me up on who the last 22 pages.
whos dead whos alive etc. reading makes me sleeeepy. send me a message of the catch up post. or just send me a catch up message.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
Notorious is a GOOD GUY, its confirmed

#Unlynch Notorious

#Lynch Hoodlum
notoriouspat wrote:
Well if Abs can vouch for me as per our recent PMs, y'all would want to change your votes to someone else. Clearly he is the leader of the townies for this game.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Fyi
I have talked to all but Caleb & Hood*
Hood has posted.

19 roles ≈ maybe one has 2 roles i.e. a CC/BM or CC/BG and they were/are particapating.

Batman story is one of.........and has been said in mulitple movies.

"the Batman can be anyone" so it is possible that one of the citizens has taken up that mantle.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Rcomer727
The plot thickens!

Really?

Let's see all the comss.
LOL you caught that too
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.