• 648 posts
  • Page 19 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
Ryomyr
At the risk of getting kicked from the site: @%!@#$ all you all good guys and I hope all you good guys @#$%@#$%@#$-ing die painful deaths this game.

What's red, white, and blue all over? 

GG -- Well-played, so far.

Kill them all my comrades. Kill them all.

A sad candy cane.
2ofclubs wrote:
ah a joker - turn that cane up side down LOL  Didn't the penguin have a cane?  Prrrrrr!
WRKD4IT
HS0602 wrote:
Ok sorry for shutting my mouth.
I'll try to talk a bit over time.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Its the Batman Mafia game you signed up for.

HAHAHAHA I bet he thought it was a D12 risk game
Bluegoetz wrote:
You guys need to be a little kinder and more helpful to the new guys. If you’ve never played not all of this makes perfect sense right away, and a first time player even town may not have much to contribute to the forum. It’d be nice to have and keep some new guys from time to time.
Rockbert wrote:
You're right Blue. Apologies pdbq, and all the new guys. Hope you all jump in and enjoy. I think I'll send everyone a quick message just a friendly nudge and if you have any questions you can ask. I am happy to help.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Alright, I sent a message to the new people. I included Tennessee. Just a friendly welcome and nudge to join the forum.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Hey Blue, I agree 100%. If Pat and TLM didn't show me their ways I would have only played 1 mafia game and been done. Sorry new guys. I will reach out soon to help anyway I can.
KC321 is online.
robit wrote:
so, if i understand the rules - the bad guys know who they are, the good guys need to find out who is good and also their roles. the good guys could accidentally reveal their roles to a bad guy. the reason that is bad, is that if you are a good guy with powers, the bad guys can quickly kill you off. everyone gets to vote for whomever they want to by killed off during the day, and some people have the ability to save that person? the bad guys have the ability to kill off someone at night?
Rockbert wrote:
That about sums it up yes.
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
That’s a great understanding Robit. Except in this case, I dont think the bad guys know each other just yet
KC321 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Silence is a strategy for sure.

I have always suggested involvement for new people so you can learn to play many different ways. silence is lazy in my opinion but that is just my opinion.

Hood playing silent this game is evidence of strategy due to other highly involved games of the past.

Maybe Hood is the Joker?