• 648 posts
  • Page 14 of 44
Ryomyr wrote:
Abs
Ok so here it is….tell me what else this could be apart from Ryo being Mafia SCUM!

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2023, 21:34
ryo put in a kill order on *****

I’m protecting the source as I don’t want them known for now as they are clearly very powerful!

Batman, whoever you are, can you PM me please

Like I told you in PM just now, your source is lying. 

My only other thought is that someone has the ability to jumble investigation intel.  I DID NOT try to kill anyone last night! 

Rcomer literally came out of the night with a flame thrower and was accusing me of being a bad guy in our PM after I "exchanged a pleasantry".  Maybe he is your source? IF so, I am worried you fell in with the wrong crowd, Abs!!

Abs wrote:
Ok for the sake of my innocence I am going to be open about who sent me this message as I still believe them but I need you all to know if/when Ryo dies, and for Some reason he isn’t Mafia then you need to be very suspect of RComer and Clubs

It is RComer who got the message from Ten directly telling him Ryo tried to kill 2oC last night!

So if I die, Town have to kill RComer but I hope to god that RComer is correct and Ryo is Scum!

Let’s see but at least one way or the other we will know more

Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
Ok for the sake of my innocence I am going to be open about who sent me this message as I still believe them but I need you all to know if/when Ryo dies, and for Some reason he isn’t Mafia then you need to be very suspect of RComer and Clubs

It is RComer who got the message from Ten directly telling him Ryo tried to kill 2oC last night!

So if I die, Town have to kill RComer but I hope to god that RComer is correct and Ryo is Scum!

This is true. Which is why I am staking my reputation on this. Please lynch me if I'm wrong
Ryomyr wrote:
Yeah, go back and read the PMs that I posted with those two. They ARE working together.

I just mentioned this to Abs via PM, but everyone should know that 2ofClubs has recently run the board as a mafioso from the start of a game to his eventual victory. He did it with TNL and they "built a coalition of good guys" who all were eventually and completely cornschwaggled. 

Ryomyr wrote:
Rcomer727
Abs

This is true. Which is why I am staking my reputation on this. Please lynch me if I'm wrong

I thought at first that you maybe just made a mistake, Rcomer.  Now, I am thinking you really ended up on the bad guy team with 2ofClubs.
Abs wrote:
But the difference is Ryo, I don’t full trust clubs but he has shown only evidence of being town so far.

I am not working with RComer at all, if I was I wouldn’t post it is him who told me about you! I’m just simply splitting the aces as I want to show everyone in public before deadline of phase to show what both parties are telling me

The only consideration could be that one of RC or Clubs or someone else have the “scramble” ability which gives false info to someone but I don’t know if that ability exists
Ryomyr wrote:
@Rcomer, maybe you should ask Tennesseelogman if there is anyway that the info you claimed to have received could have been tampered with? Just in case. 

Infighting between town members is a terrible way to start a game this size.
elysium5 wrote:
All I have to say is...

POW!
BAM!
SPLAT!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't have the time, skill, or energy to be the puppet master. (Clubs 100% has done this before.)

My lunch break is ending, and I hope to be chatting here when I get home this evening!!

Abs wrote:
I think we just have to go with what we know with Ryo being lynched as at least if we do lose Ryo as Town, we KNOW RComer is scum unless someone managed to scramble a message to RComer about Ryo but that seems to powerful a move to have

Iv done my best to get us all talking and some Momentum and its definitely upped the pace of the game but if it’s positive/negative I don’t know yet!
Abs wrote:
Ok I have one other theory and it Wouldn’t surprise me

Maybe clubs is indeed a bad guy as he is online and not Messaging or in any PM. He is clearly talking in a mafia group maybe? Or is just watching this all unfold?

What if Clubs had an ability to manipulate a message by saying a random statement between 2 players?

So maybe Clubs told Ten to use this power and it Meant RCom got a message appearing to be from Ryo?

Rockbert wrote:
A quiet Clubs is surely a sign of concern
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
I’m confused, Rcom know telling me that part of his ability to save clubs meant he can’t talk

Look, we will never know what the truth is but what we have to do is just stick to Ryo in this phase. If Ryo is Town, we HAVE to vote RCom next round. I just still don’t get why RCom would come out with this and sacrifice Himself if he was lying?