Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 7 of 30
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
Rockbert
That's right Clubs. No vote is the move for now until we find out who the jester is.

we're not no voting, sorry

I am open to lynching someone but who?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
we can verify Tenesse's claim tonight through night action
how?
i have a way to verify to others my role but how do you? all town verification methods have holes in them imo.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
we can verify Tenesse's claim tonight through night action
how?
i have a way to verify to others my role but how do you? all town verification methods have holes in them imo.

i don't want to out your role so i'll tell you in pm
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
jailer -remember to jail me
you should also ask hood if your target gets lynched - can you submit an alternate target to be jailed.

Just a thought, but since Boomoo has already hard claimed as sheriff, why not have the jailor protect her since mafia may want to kill her for her investigative ability?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry to remind you - but boo is NOT sheriff. she will be on their hit list but not yet.
of course w all this double bluff stuff going on - she could be the GF. - if she does not get night killed = she likely is the GF
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Tenesse wants to be lynched

Let's do it

I don't think any second he is the jester
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have now shared my role w 3-4 people.so i figure it has made it's way to the mafia. lynch me so i can come back w an unknown role

If I’m one of those people, then you actually haven’t shared your role. You’ve been claiming that I’m not the sheriff, but you haven’t shared the facts regarding where that claim actually comes from. Sounds like your simply trying to confuse people.
Anaxagore wrote:
Actually if Ten is GF, it may be in town interest to just jail him to block all mafia kills
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
sorry to remind you - but boo is NOT sheriff. she will be on their hit list but not yet.
of course w all this double bluff stuff going on - she could be the GF. - if she does not get night killed = she likely is the GF

You claimed in a PM that someone told you they saw me in the night and that I’m actually the Mayor.
This is just plainly false and you are either fabricating or being lied to.
boomoo82 wrote:
I hope that if I am killed tonight, and the town wants to win, someone will heal me.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman

This definitely sounds like something a mafia would say. Easy to have "not getting night killed" turn out to be true the following day when you actually have control of that outcome. 

I am currently hearing 4 people attempt to steer the ship: 
1. BooMoo82 -- claims Sheriff, claims Tennessee came back as "innocent," claims Tennessee is acting strange in PM convo now.
2. Anaxagore -- claims town, doesn't mind sheriff taking the lead, offer logical analysis and outcomes, wants to kills someone today, back and forth on killing TN today
3. Tennessee -- claims BooMoo is not the Sheriff, claims to be down, mentions jester a few times already, claims to want to die today?
4. 2ofClubs -- doesn't like the idea of killing Tennessee, steering away from TN
Ryomyr is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
If I’m one of those people, then you actually haven’t shared your role.
sorry but i do not know if you are just glazing over our PM chats and have missed the 2 times i have outright told you my role - or - if you are somehow sacrificing yourself as GF for the mafia team.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i want to be lynched today = that means that i will come back as a solid know townie. if 6-7 of you will state here in the forum or in PM that you will lynch me - i will tell all.
Live long and prosper