Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 3 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well everybody is likely going to claim town. there are 9 townies to start with and 4 mafia. of the 4 neutral - only 1 is likely out to kill me = the serial killer. so if you are one of the 12 players who is not out to kill me and think there might be a way for us to prove our innocence to each other - PM me and let's figure out a way to work together
You say likely. But depending on your role there are more (Godf, executioner, vigilante...) and you cold have a guarding angel.
No hints or hidden messages.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Alright
I am town as well and this time i am going to be active
This is a very hard game for town I'd say so let's go

So first thing first
The big roles like investigator should only claim if they have caught a mafia, neutral can wait a bit to out yourself I'd say. Mafia is really the bigger danger right now. If one investigative role out itself the doctor can heal them but two no, so if one does the other should probably wait (can't remember the other investigative role name)

Second i received a pm from Tenesse saying he is vanilla which obviously makes no sense.
Also Tenesse mentioned some questions about the jester
I think Tenesse is trying to appear as jester so as not to be lynched. Probably cause he is mafia and knows this is his best way to avoid getting lynched. I'm not sure at all but I've seen Tenesse take some risky gambit early game and that looks like one.

Third, don't claim your role now please. Be very careful what you claim in PM. Mafia usually wait in these set ups but you never know. Be very wary of someone claiming veteran as it is a good place to hide for baddies. And we don't need any mass claim. There are too many mafia.and neutral, all the 100% town would be killed before we resolved the 8 double claim

#Lynch Tenesse for now (should i vote here or in PM)

I think in the final hour people should claim however. Any counterclaim should be a death sentence but that shouldn't happen if the person is town cause mafia would probably never cc (unless certain scenarios in which they sacrifice one of them but unlikely)
Anaxagore wrote:
I actually received another pm from Tenesse where he mentions

Spoiler (click to show)

This is very light I'll admit but a town should not play to survive, just to find the baddies so another negative point for Tenesse here
boomoo82 wrote:
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

This is very light I'll admit but a town should not play to survive, just to find the baddies so another negative point for Tenesse here

I worry about a decision to #lunch Tennessee... As the Sheriff I know he is innocent. We would be losing a townie.
boomoo82 wrote:
boomoo82
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

I worry about a decision to #lunch Tennessee... As the Sheriff I know he is innocent. We would be losing a townie.

However... Tennessee could be the Godfather which falsly displays as innocent...
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am innocent - big mistake to lynch me.
i need the jailer to jail me tonight and we can make a lot of progress - i guarantee it - if i do not prove to you (jailer) that i am town - you can kill me
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
@tennesseelogman and I have been engaged in a PM.
he appeared to me as innocent because of my role as Sheriff. We have had an ongoing conversation during which I have shared information, but he has shared nothing.
He is now claiming in the PM that he "knows" my role and is insisting that I am not the Sheriff.
I have no idea where his "knowing" is coming from.
I no longer trust Tennesseelogman and believe he is the godfather.

#lunchTenn
Ryomyr wrote:
boomoo82
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

So, can BooMoo82 cut and paste her PMs with Hoodlum where so she can prove that she investigate TN?
boomoo82 wrote:
Whoever the mayor is, I would love to have a PM with you so and I can get on the same page.
It seems that we would know the same information.
boomoo82 wrote:
Ryomyr
boomoo82
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

So, can BooMoo82 cut and paste her PMs with Hoodlum where so she can prove that she investigate TN?

Good question! I was wondering the same thing! Happy to do it if allowed.
Rockbert wrote:
This is getting interesting already. :)

Tennessee, if you know something about Boomoo what is it? I am curious. I thought Boo made an honest mistake by outing herself as the sheriff, but I suppose it's possible that she did it as a screen to hide something else. (I am not saying she did, just that it's theoretically possible). Right now I am curious to see how this plays out between you two. I have not decided who to lynch yet and will wait for more information before I make that call.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
boomoo82
Ryomyr
boomoo82
Anaxagore

Spoiler (click to show)

Good question! I was wondering the same thing! Happy to do it if allowed.

You are allowed!
Anaxagore wrote:
If Tenesse was investigated and found innocent i think we should wait before claiming he is godfather or SK

I have an idea

Boom is claiming sheriff
Let's wait a few hours to see if there is a counterclaim
If not we all send our roles to booboo and boono leads us
He gets the investigative result as well so he'll know everything

@Bonoo you can tell the investigator who to investage in between the roles claimed by two people
@the doctor heals bono

Also the jailer may potentially have jailed one killer last night
boomoo82 wrote:
Here is my ROLE:

Hoodlum said:
22 Jul 2022, 03:44
boomoo82 you are the Sheriff

[image]
Sheriff - You may choose to interrogate someone each Night, checking them for suspicious activity.
You will know if your target is "suspicious" or "innocent".
Roles with Detection Immunity, notably the Godfather, will display as "innocent".
Anyone who has been Framed will show up as suspicious. The Mayor will also receive your results.