Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 10 of 30
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
Post #133
If he is jester he will benefit from being #lunched.
you KNOW that i am not jester. you know that i am either town or GF
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
@Tenn did indeed just message me. He shared his role, which I won't reveal, but I believe he is lying and has fabricated a story about my role and whereabouts.
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
Post #133
you KNOW that i am not jester. you know that i am either town or GF

Yes. I believe you are the GF masquerading as someone else.
2ofclubs wrote:
boomoo82
I would rather jail @Tenn vs. kill him...
Not sure how the jailing works though.

Jailor - Choose to jail somebody each Day. You can choose to execute them, dealing a Powerful Attack to the target. Executing a Townie will result in you losing your execution ability.
Your prisoner gains Powerful Defense, and has all actions against him blocked, and will be roleblocked that Night.
A Jailed target will receive the following message

In the case of jailing the jester, he can be executed by jailer other than that no benefit besides not giving the jester a haunting kill?How many haunting kills does the jester get?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe we should lynch Madagascarter since he over committed. He claims town and will come back as town.  LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
How many haunting kills does the jester get?
hood can come on anytime and correct me - but i have studied the mechanics of this game in detail.
the jester gets 1 haunting kill the night immediately after his lynching and it must be one of the players that voted him off
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
voting to lynch me is a good move for the mafia too. i am a very dangerous player to you in the role that i have now - likely not so much if i come back in a different role.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have decided to tell all only to those who assure me that they are going to vote to lynch me in the final hour.
if i die by lynch, all will get to see my role but only those above will get all my info directly from me. i must send this by PM prior to the start of the night phase since there is no talking in the forum or PM during the night phase.
voting results will be posted after the phase ends
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
boomoo82
2ofclubs
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman
yes i want to be lynched today = that means that i will come back as a solid know townie. if 6-7 of you will state here in the forum or in PM that you will lynch me - i will tell all.

Only if you're not the jester.

1st town kill comes back as the un assigned townie. 
Spoiler (click to show)

Ten is either GF with smoke and mirrors or Jester or ???.  We haven't seen the sheriff claimed investigation report.

My thoughts exactly. He keeps talking in circles.

@Rock when you say the sheriff claimed report, are you talking about the one @Tenn claims to have?

Boo, I am not sure I understand your question
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
6 - 8 people now have my role and other juicy info - you might as well jump on the bandwagon and get the extra info too. i will check back by 11;45 server time and send out to rest before the 12;00 deadline.
good night
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Bit of a wild first day.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I am not so sure about the roles, but chaos has certainly been created.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.