Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 11 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Have you seen the quad game now there is chaos. Don't say anything here among the foes LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Tenn also told me his role before saying he will only tell people who will lynch vote him. I wonder how we can all compare what he is telling us? To me, it wasn’t the Jester that he said
Anaxagore wrote:
With the lack of info, especially from the jailer i will vote no lynch
We jail Ten who is likely godfather
Investigators targets random people, no need to focus on Ten

Send all your roles to boomoo
Tennesseelogman wrote:
how about lynch me = i come back as a known town member now totally trusted. you can send all inspection results and roles to me. the doctor protects me. i understand the game mechanics. i can and will give info to the town players that have kill abilities on who to target. we can get the bad guys killed.
boo is town but somewhat inexperienced and may not be the best choice to coordinate the town attack

what is wrong w this plan?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
You are not town
We're not healing you over the sheriff
Let's keep you in jail till endgame so that no mafia kill
Abs wrote:
I am siding on a clubs Lynch as too quiet Vs when he plays Town
Abs wrote:
Ten, will you openly hard claim your role in the forum? If you are so desperate to get Lynched then why not share?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs - my role will be revealed when i die and you already have my role and all other info i can share
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc is just analyzing my 1st post about the jester - which was there to try help me avoid getting lynched - you know i do that kind of thing sometimes
i know nothing of 2oc's role or faction. only my own, boo's, and 1 other - and all 3 are town = out for a town win
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs - since you know my role and think my plan to get lynched is a bad one - that makes YOU seem sus. why else would you want to lynch anybody else. there is absolutely no evidence against any body as being a bad guy. but as mafia - you could try to get a lynch on a non-mafia and then a safe kill on a player that you know has no protection ability. if i get lynched and the jailer or doctor protects boo = then mafia still has no safe target unless your consigliere found you a good target last night
i say lynch mafia abs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
notoriouspat wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #161
Any negatives to jailing?
the only negative is that the jailer has the option to kill you while in jail if your 25 word message to him does not convince him you are town - and - that you can not use your ability while in jail
the positive is you get protection.
Live long and prosper