Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 29 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
well it wouldnt have made a difference the last day. mada stole blues vote. so one of the mafia would have died. there would have been a godfather or promoted godfather left for them to shoot mada in a 1v1 final night situation.

i'll have to check the other nights if it made a difference.

#edit.. phew, it didn't make any difference.

some mistakes from me this game. and they were all from putting a twist on the original set up.
the map thingy i kinda rushed it after having a different idea,.. returning of the town member (shoulda been patient for the 18th player to join). the mayor steal vote twist that i changed and forgot about.

some things i added and enjoyed. i preferred the pvt message voting. it's rough when you can't be online and do the last minute thing to help your faction, so tried to find a way to prevent that annoyance of the game (usually sucks for me cause im in an odd timezone than everyone else - Australia).. i imagine also it's such a pain, to go through pages of lynches and unlynches in the forum to get a result as a moderator. i didn't want that headache. plus i wanted to get the results out on time, and not waste time for others.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
GG thanks Hood! Great game!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Wow. I thought this one was over the minute Mada was confirmed town. Good game everyone. Thanks for the hard work Hood!
Bluegoetz wrote:
Vigilante would have been a game changer for town. Especially with mada info on town
Madagascarter wrote:
Didn’t vigilante attack you Blue but it was blocked which was confusing as you should only have basic defence, not a powerful defence. Was too busy to ask during the game.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
I think MVP should go to the Godfather, Blue orchestrated everything like a true Mob Boss. High upon his hill in the shadows with no suspicion. I mean. Blue did you even post in the main forum? Not to mention you had all you under-bosses, capo, negotiated partners taking the shots. 

Then in the end Blue stood by "the family". Believe me I tried to convince him to vote for KC.....(sorry KC)...as no good guys offered olive branches to the neutrals, I was going for a last man standing shootout at the end between the GF and the SK...

Well executed to the GF
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Didn’t vigilante attack you Blue but it was blocked which was confusing as you should only have basic defence, not a powerful defence. Was too busy to ask during the game.

Basic Attack. = Is an attack from the Godfather, Serial Killer and Vigilante. Can't kill Basic Defense.

i went with what i know from an online version. i did write that it was a basic attack in the game dynamics. but worded it wrong i see in the description of the vig as a powerful attack. another oops by me.

Hoodlum wrote:
also...had the Jailor tried to execute the sk (the first night in this game), the jailor would have died. i forgot to write that up, but luckily that scenario didn't happen. (game dynamics of the online version)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
also i have learned that the night i was killed by the godfather - i was not the target but since the target was protected that night - i was killed instead
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i sent this to mada offering a way to verify several players at once
Tennesseelogman said:
25 Jul 2022, 18:05
i can verify anybody you want me to by telling them to visit a certain character and then telling me which suburb to watch - my report tells who left and entered like this.
Spoiler (click to show)
this could verify up to 2 more persons in addition to me
 for instance tell the doctor to heal me = the lookout and tell the mayor to steal my vote and tell me to watch the gumtree and have hood publish the results. the report would be = xxxhood1 and xxxhood2 were seen entering and leaving gum tree last night. = that would verify the doctor, the mayor, and me. in addition, if the framer left to frame somebody, the report would also say xxxhood3 was seen leaving and returning to the gum tree last night.
and blue is not town
and
i think the consigliere should be our 1st mafia target as she can find out roles.

and
if you are having me protected = we should let the g angel know this so he does not waste another (his last) protection on me unnecessarily.

i was disappointed that mada did not see the logic of using my ability but only responded with

Madagascarter said:
26 Jul 2022, 10:13
I know Blue isn’t town, he isn’t jester nor is he mafia but he isn’t serial killer. I actually know he is the executioner. But I don’t think he is a priority right now. Vigilante can kill him.

I reallly don’t know about night actions but the most important player is the Retributionist. As he can confirm double roles and also confirm Jesters.

i could have asked the guardian angel protect me night 3 if i had known the doctor was not protecting me and i failed to see the retributionist as a crucial role as he could not verify anything = only use a dead player's ability

i do not want to sound like sour grapes here but this is why i wanted to be lynched 1st - because i could foresee the townie that came back as a confirmed townie being the player that would need to have the time and skill to coordinate a town plan. this is also why you will oftentimes see me advocating for a full role claim from town = because the numbers and abilities of town if properly utilized should always win. it is only suspicion of fellow townies that creates bad lynch results.
there - i got that off my chest and i am ready to move on the next game with an open mind :)
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Man...

I hope we are on the same team next game.

Tennesseelogman
Tennesseelogman said:
i can verify anybody you want me to by telling them to visit a certain character and then telling me which suburb to watch - my report tells who left and entered like this.
Spoiler (click to show)
 for instance tell the doctor to heal me = the lookout and tell the mayor to steal my vote and tell me to watch the gumtree and have hood publish the results. the report would be = xxxhood1 and xxxhood2 were seen entering and leaving gum tree last night. = that would verify the doctor, the mayor, and me. in addition, if the framer left to frame somebody, the report would also say xxxhood3 was seen leaving and returning to the gum tree last night.
and blue is not town
and
i think the consigliere should be our 1st mafia target as she can find out roles.

and
if you are having me protected = we should let the g angel know this so he does not waste another (his last) protection on me unnecessarily.

i was disappointed that mada did not see the logic of using my ability but only responded with

Madagascarter said:
I know Blue isn’t town, he isn’t jester nor is he mafia but he isn’t serial killer. I actually know he is the executioner. But I don’t think he is a priority right now. Vigilante can kill him.

I reallly don’t know about night actions but the most important player is the Retributionist. As he can confirm double roles and also confirm Jesters.

i could have asked the guardian angel protect me night 3 if i had known the doctor was not protecting me and i failed to see the retributionist as a crucial role as he could not verify anything = only use a dead player's ability

i do not want to sound like sour grapes here but this is why i wanted to be lynched 1st - because i could foresee the townie that came back as a confirmed townie being the player that would need to have the time and skill to coordinate a town plan. this is also why you will oftentimes see me advocating for a full role claim from town = because the numbers and abilities of town if properly utilized should always win. it is only suspicion of fellow townies that creates bad lynch results.
there - i got that off my chest and i am ready to move on the next game with an open mind :)
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Man...

I hope we are on the same team next game.

Tennesseelogman
Tennesseelogman said:

Spoiler (click to show)
and blue is not town
and

and

Madagascarter said:

But Blue was mafia and I was the executioner.
Blue = MVP
WRKD4IT