Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 24 of 30
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Morning.
I am hard claiming 100% neutral again.
Tee He he he just a mafia in hiding and lying about my cohort juliete.
So go ahead vote for somebody not knowing anything concrete about Ryo Thick or Clubs. All the while the real mafia (those quiet ones aka Anax Ely) whom are playing differently as well set their snares.
I am not with the blind sheep following the pide piper.
Yes Rock I will publicly say I know stuff you don't. Also you dont know what you don't know. Additionaly some of what you think you know is 100% wrong on.

Finally I am not playing all that different. I have given clues with some babble. Some clues were picked up on and that's why mafia is going to tip lopsided town over for the win.

Ps who is the mole amongst the town folk?

Blah blah blah.

You are playing differently but not mafia differently, neutral makes sense. You will have to go at some point but not yet, you can linger around smelling the place up a bit more for a while longer but your neutral stench is not welcome for long

Let us remove Thick first then we will see where we are
Hoodlum wrote:
Players up for vote in the Final Hour and their current count against them.. (You can only vote for these players).
This is the last hour to vote or make changes. (send via message)
*There is no mod-kill this round.

2ofClubs - (8)
ThickTalon - (4)
Ryomyr - (1)
Abstain - (2)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
I wont be changing my vote.
BOO GG
Ten GG
For the rest of the town, it's in my last will.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Actually I have just received info, a little late that Blue might be the Godfather
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
It's too late to vote for Blue, he's not on the list.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Blue could be Serial Killer as they have detection immunity. But Blue has survived a night attack and would be Executioner by inspection but clubs is claiming Executioner. This lynch on Clubs will reveal a lot of info about Blue

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Where did that info come from? Same place you get all your info from (unproven PMs).
Smell you later or not.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
I inspected Blue N1 and the only logical explanation if honest is that he is Executioner or an ability that can’t be inspected.

The other choke up in claims is the double claim of the Psychic with ThickTalon. Thick inspected innocent but the other Psychic was directly responsible for getting me to vote Rcomer

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
Abstain - huskers01 / pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon - Abs / Madagascarter / elysium5 /
2ofClubs - Anaxagore / Ryomyr / KC321 / ThickTalon / 2ofclubs / Bluegoetz / boomoo82 / notoriouspat / Rockbert
Ryomyr - jkl3699

*extra votes in play

2ofClubs was killed. He was the Jester. It is Night 4

[image]
♣︎♣︎
"The jester will get his revenge from the grave!".

A guilty voter will be Haunted by the Jester with an unstoppable attack!
If you voted for 2ofC be scared!

It is quiet time. Shhhh Get those actions in!
Hoodlum wrote:
It is now Day 5.
Results (click to show)
Player List (click to show)
**Also** Tomorrow, candidates will be posted an hour earlier. (have an appointment during original time). Then you will have 2 hours to make your votes. I will go through votes sent when I get home. There will be a delay in the posting of results. closer to 1pm - 2pm server time.