Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 22 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Mada has major PM from me.
My vote will be for my former Juilette..
Thick is my Juilette.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Thick is my Juilette.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Due to the lack of communication here and my unwillingness to play a game from the shadows, as these last few games have become, I will fall on Excalibur to prove Mada is nothing more than any of us and that you are too lazy to do your own research.

Our Sheriff Investigated me (seems innocent) was Jailed the first night, wasn't killed by the Jailer. 

I am not the Godfather or Mafia. Or the Jester......
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Thick is my Juilette.

Lie. Ryomyr is your former Juliette.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
I am probably going to vote for Thick, but I have been suspicious of 2ofClubs this whole game. He's not playing his usual style that is for certain.
Rockbert wrote:
I see no reason not to vote with Mada and Clubs seems like a neutral at the very least. Definitely playing differently. He's never this quiet.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Did it occur to any of you that Mada is only the gatherer of information from everyone........including neutrals and mafia. 

You are being lazy
ThickTalon wrote:
My vote is for either Ryo or 2 of C. Neither are town. Ryo hasn't had a original thought all game and 2 of C was a suspect because of play style.

Rock weren't you labeled as the possible SK. Noone talked about that.

2ofclubs wrote:
Ah you mis the babbling ♣︎♣︎ :'(
Ryo was my Juilette (neutral partner in Romeo & Juliette game).
I haven't a partner in this game beyond trying to side with townies.
Lunch Ryo

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I want to be the SK. LoL Mada knows My role as all of you do.
Lynch me and stop my bleeding out please.... at least it will stop the babble that is gearing up.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I am not the SK. I am town and confirmed with Mada. I don't know where that idea came from, I know the GF (you Thick?) tried to make it sound like I was.
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Not the GF Rock. And again our "confirmation" with Mada means what exactly. He and Boo are the only confirmed.
KC321 wrote:
I kinda feel like mada is manipulating us. But I’m too new to know any better
2ofclubs wrote:
Mada is town and for town. May be not for town. I know Hhod has modified/amended at least 4 roles to un brake game. So maybe so with Mada. Phn dying. Ugh.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
KC321
I kinda feel like mada is manipulating us. But I’m too new to know any better
Mada is town. Confirmed by Hood. I trust him