Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 20 of 30
Rockbert wrote:
gg Tennessee. We shall avenge you.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
gg Ten, I always believed in you FYI! Boo, what do you have to say about this? Anyone else get anything in the night?
Ryomyr wrote:
Deathnotes are funny. 

Does anyone have any real evidence that BooMoo is lying?

I am sure Mada has role claims for Abs and Clubs. 
Rockbert wrote:
I thought Boo was cleared. I don't know. I think we wait for Mada on this one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I did not have a good night sleep. I went to jail for safekeeping but someone was trying to break into the jail! Luckily all the guards are very skilled at their jobs and kept the intruder at bay however it was very noisy and did not get much sleep
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
boomoo82 wrote:
Abs
gg Ten, I always believed in you FYI! Boo, what do you have to say about this? Anyone else get anything in the night?

I have literally no idea what @Tenn is talking about.
He falsely accused me, then realized his claim was wrong, confirmed that I was the town sheriff, and is now back to accusing me?
I don't know what to say...

I missed the cut off to vote but I would have voted Rcomer. I messaged Hood, but it was too late.
For my night action, I interrogated @Thick and he "appeared innocent".

Not sure what else to say about this...
boomoo82 wrote:
Has anyone claimed Mayor yet? The mayor receives all of the intel I get from interrogating individual players during the night.
I would love the chance to chat with whoever that is...
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
It is time that we lynch 2ofclubs.

Dang, he definitely seemed fishy. What role do you think he is Mada?
boomoo82 wrote:
Madagascarter

Can you tell us more about this? Why do we want to #lunch 2oC?
If we need any more reason not to trust @Tenn, he trusts 2oC, while you're saying not to trust 2oC...
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee was fooled by Clubs in the last mafia game, despite evidence to prove otherwise he believed in Clubs regardless. So, I don't know.
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
There are several players that I believe are mafia. The trouble is I need to be able to guarantee that we hit a mafia and not a jester. And my strongest bets for hitting both teams is either ThickTalon or Clubs
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Why you know my role and I am not a threat. But be it as it may.
WRKD4IT