Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 21 of 30
2ofclubs wrote:
Mafia is 1st target then me right. Don't lose your edge townies. @ Mada I will send you another message after I read my PMs.
My vote will be for 1 of my 3 suspected/known mafia or myself to get me out of this lopsided game...oh wait! I have to play to win. :P
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood - Question.

If the Godfather dies, the Framer will take his place. Will the Framer still have the Framers ability as well?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter
It is time that we lynch 2ofclubs.

Im aligned with a Clubs lynch...
2ofclubs wrote:
From post 61 in sign up
Iasked that question: original role/ability is gone. they become the GF (basic defence & detection immunity
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Madagascarter
It is time that we lynch 2ofclubs.

Im aligned with a Clubs lynch...

LOL @ ABS
Mada will likely come back with an amended lynch recommendation.  Unless you town have some off the wall plan in secret chat.
Along for the ride and here to support the townies.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Mada says we lynch Clubs, so I think we lynch Clubs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
uncharacteristically tame for a Clubs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
From post 61 in sign up
Iasked that question: original role/ability is gone. they become the GF (basic defence & detection immunity
Spoiler (click to show)

That makes sense. I think I know the Godfather and if that will get rid of the Framer too that is a huge bonus. Clubs you’ll be spared for a small while while the Godfather is taken care off

It is time to lynch ThickTalon

Summer 2 Countdown

ThickTalon wrote:
Mada..... i am on board with you and have been upfront the entire game. 

i just get caught up and am about to toss in a lynch 2 of C vote and you come out with this?
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hood - Question.

If the Godfather dies, the Framer will take his place. Will the Framer still have the Framers ability as well?
nope.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Right due to limited time online, I’m just going to say my reasonings for Thick here.

1. The double claim of the Psychic, I will not say who else claimed Psychic but their info was crucial to me finding out that Rcomer was mafia. That is why I am believing them over ThickTalon

2. The no kill N1. Thick has told me he was jailed, the Jailor told me he jailed Thick. And there was no kill. Coincidence? I think not.

Summer 2 Countdown

ThickTalon wrote:
If this is the case Mada. Your most esteemed assumptions are incorrect. You and those of us that now follow your word will be shown that your OPINION is not gospel as you would have us all believe Mr. Pied Piper.