Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 18 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
off to work. so quick answer
Votes made pvt for a few reasons. initially so it made it easier to follow them instead of going through the forum of lynches and unlynches etc.
TLM is correct about the map image where there is some confusion perhaps. it may have shown different for me vs others, as i have cleared my cache to update images. only the map of the town had been updated, not any other images.

Sketchy
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what's sketchy about it - except your doubt of hood?

and btw, i asked hood
will you tell me if the residents of each suburb i have are now correct since this is critical to my role?
north gate = executioner, consort, retributionist
pumpkin field = mayor, godfather, sheriff
east gate = jester, jailor, investigator
farm lands = guardian angel, vigilante, doctor
gum tree = framer, serial killer, lookout
west side = consigliere, veteran, psychic
i will let you know if he makes any other corrections - the map is posted on page 1 in case you want to check your location ( i think boo did but since hood was not reading our PMs = he did not notice the contradiction until he went to do something w the killed investigator icon/little man thingy)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Pygmy, if you're town then reveal your role to Mada, he is confirmed town.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that is correct - mada got night killed and came back as the 18th player which is a town role (pg13 post 182) - so all town are trusting him and sending him their roles so he can coordinate a plan of attack and protection for town.
mada has been inactive for a while and has not yet responded to some of my questions
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I will hard claim bad guy. No wait I am innocent. I don't need to be saved. You need my vote. Protect me please.
Babbling ♣︎♧♠︎ nothing but ♥︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I am still confused on 2 things if someone could help me out, why does the map matter, and why do wills matter?
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
I don't really know the map significance. I need to read up on that. The death notes are just last words I think, basically.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada should come online soon but i will be in bed
if he does not i have a small list of highly sus players
1st is blue - he will usually chat with me when he is town and he thinks i am town but he has not said much to me nor has he claimed town to me
2nd is ryo - just from some of his forum comments

this is enough for now - hopefully mada will direct us and we will all see his comments in time to vote.
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mada should come online soon but i will be in bed
if he does not i have a small list of highly sus players
1st is blue - he will usually chat with me when he is town and he thinks i am town but he has not said much to me nor has he claimed town to me
2nd is ryo - just from some of his forum comments

this is enough for now - hopefully mada will direct us and we will all see his comments in time to vote.

The map on page #1 looks the same as it did before. You still aren't making complete sense to me, and not for my lack of trying. I am highly sus for .... having sent my role to Mada and BooMoo?  Hmmmm....
Ryomyr wrote:
Abs
Just putting this out here, Lynch RComer727 today, thats where my vote is going. If RComer is lynched and turns out to flip Town then we can be 100% that one of Ten or Boomoo82 is lying but if he flips scum/neutral then we know Ten and Boomoo are Town.

At this stage of the game while we have some control, we have to do this before the next night phase where we are powerless, Town folk have to use the valauble insight we get in the Night phase during the day to even things up

This makes as much sense as anything I have read so far.  :)

Consider it done.