Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 2 of 30
elysium5 wrote:
I am Town
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
boomoo82 wrote:
Good morning! I am town and pleased to inform you that I am the sheriff!
I have only spoken with one player who appears to be innocent.
Rockbert wrote:
Remember all, all voting is directly to the moderator not in the forum.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boo - that is a pretty bold statement - if you are truthing or trying to mislead - a public statement like that this early in the game on such a critical role could be hazardous to your health
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
but you can state in the forum who you are voting for and why

Are you sure about that? I thought the voting had to be anonymous.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it would be anonymous - but i can try to sway the vote in the forum and explain my suspicions - but i do not have to vote the way i stated in the forum - although i do not know why i or anyone would do that except for bad guys.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i could say i am going to lynch vote abs and everyone else should too because hood told me abs was the godfather. abs can then contradict that claim in public or private
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Good late morning everyone.

I am active and Town. 

I have to agree with Abs as this game even the town have some pretty cool abilities...no vanilla
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well everybody is likely going to claim town. there are 9 townies to start with and 4 mafia. of the 4 neutral - only 1 is likely out to kill me = the serial killer. so if you are one of the 12 players who is not out to kill me and think there might be a way for us to prove our innocence to each other - PM me and let's figure out a way to work together
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boo - that is a pretty bold statement - if you are truthing or trying to mislead - a public statement like that this early in the game on such a critical role could be hazardous to your health
It sure is!
I have the ability to know if people are suspicious or innocent…
So, tonight, if people are voting to #lunch me you know we know who the mafia are.