Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 5 of 30
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch tenn

Haha! I agree with Anax's earlier assessment, and, if Tennessee was the Jester, the Sheriff's investigation would not have turned up as innocent. While I think it is possible that he might try some reverse psychology type of play, it does seem to be more likely that he really really doesn't want to die today. 

Also, don't forget that we are supposed to vote anonymously.
2ofclubs wrote:
Jester - You win if you are lynched during the Day, and you can only win by doing so. Upon being lynched, all players in the game will see the message "The Jester will get his revenge from the grave!".

So Jester wins and gets to continue to play.

If sheriffs investigation on Ten came back as innocent, he can still be the GF or Jester or a Townie.

By lynching Ten, are we lynching the GF (that will be replaced) or Jester giving him the win or killing one of our own he claims.

* whats the chance of 1st investigation being on the God Father.?  I say we Jail him ruling out jester role unless jailing the sheriff is a better town save? :P  I am not telling anyone how to use their ability but will say the town needs unify.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
# lynch tenn

Haha! I agree with Anax's earlier assessment, and, if Tennessee was the Jester, the Sheriff's investigation would not have turned up as innocent. While I think it is possible that he might try some reverse psychology type of play, it does seem to be more likely that he really really doesn't want to die today. 

Also, don't forget that we are supposed to vote anonymously.

only GF & Town will come up innocent . Will neutrals come up as suspicious or just the other mafia?
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey guys. Yes I have been quiet recently. Internet has been an absolute killer to find recently. Keeps cutting out. So I’m using 4G to do this on my phone. This is why I didn’t complete the Role List of the other game (as I continued to do the Green Storm but lost my work due to an internet cut. Will do it when time comes back and internet comes back. I’ll attempt to be active here. But… In about 9 days I’m going to completely disappear. I’m volunteering at a youth convention. I totally didn’t think about that when I signed up. There is a lot of prep that is going into that as well. So Mafia when it comes to 1st August and you are wondering who to kill, it’s me please.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
KC321 wrote:
That sounds like something a jester would say matagascarter
periwinkle wrote:
Madagascarter
Hey guys. Yes I have been quiet recently. Internet has been an absolute killer to find recently. Keeps cutting out. So I’m using 4G to do this on my phone. This is why I didn’t complete the Role List of the other game (as I continued to do the Green Storm but lost my work due to an internet cut. Will do it when time comes back and internet comes back. I’ll attempt to be active here. But… In about 9 days I’m going to completely disappear. I’m volunteering at a youth convention. I totally didn’t think about that when I signed up. There is a lot of prep that is going into that as well. So Mafia when it comes to 1st August and you are wondering who to kill, it’s me please.

that makes sense....have fun at the youth convention! 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
KC321 wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #69
That sounds like something a jester would say matagascarter
not really - the jester must be lynched to win
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tenn is either jester or godfather.
He is playing people and not giving any real information in return…
Anaxagore wrote:
boomoo82
Tenn is either jester or godfather.
He is playing people and not giving any real information in return…
i don't think the jester mentions the jester

Anaxagore wrote:
KC321
Logman Logman Logman that boys up to somethin!

i like this new guy