• Page 4 of 30
boomoo82 wrote:
boomoo82
Here is my ROLE:

Hoodlum said:
22 Jul 2022, 03:44
boomoo82 you are the Sheriff

[image]
Sheriff - You may choose to interrogate someone each Night, checking them for suspicious activity.
You will know if your target is "suspicious" or "innocent".
Roles with Detection Immunity, notably the Godfather, will display as "innocent".
Anyone who has been Framed will show up as suspicious. The Mayor will also receive your results.

Last night I chose to interrogate Tenn.
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay i reread and sheriff is the most important role so bonoo needs to be healed
Anaxagore wrote:
Unfortunately you may be roleblocked by the mafia next night, maybe the lookout can help us by looking at you on the map.
I don't know where I am but maybe Hood can be a bit more specific about this
boomoo82 wrote:
I just reread the rules...

DO NOT copy paste roles/timestamps/messages )

I shouldn't have posted my role.
Apologies. Won't do that in the future.
Anaxagore wrote:
boomoo82
I just reread the rules...

DO NOT copy paste roles/timestamps/messages )

I shouldn't have posted my role.
Apologies. Won't do that in the future.

It's okay Hood is not reading his own game;)
Ryomyr wrote:
boomoo82
boomoo82
Here is my ROLE:

Hoodlum said:

[image]
Sheriff - You may choose to interrogate someone each Night, checking them for suspicious activity.
Roles with Detection Immunity, notably the Godfather, will display as "innocent".
Anyone who has been Framed will show up as suspicious. The Mayor will also receive your results.

Just to be clear, when you investigated TNlogman, the results came back that he is "innocent," right?  And, now you and Anaxagore are saying that Tennesseelogman is probably guilty/ The Godfather?

How do you make this leap? Honestly, why wouldn't Tennessee be suspicious of you at this point, if he actually is innocent/Town? 
boomoo82 wrote:
Ryomyr
boomoo82
boomoo82
Here is my ROLE:

Hoodlum said:

[image]

Just to be clear, when you investigated TNlogman, the results came back that he is "innocent," right?  And, now you and Anaxagore are saying that Tennesseelogman is probably guilty/ The Godfather?

How do you make this leap? Honestly, why wouldn't Tennessee be suspicious of you at this point, if he actually is innocent/Town? 

@Tenn "appeared" as innocent. Which means, he could only look innocent, but may have the ability to deceive.
He claims that he knows my "actual" role and that I am not actually the sheriff which is very strange to me. 
Anaxagore wrote:
@Ten can you be more specific about why bonoo is not sheriff
The only explanation i could see is that you are the sheriff
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am trying to work things out w boo in PM as i think we are both town - let me see if i can make progress there 1st - if not - i will throw her under the bus to save myself
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i am trying to work things out w boo in PM as i think we are both town - let me see if i can make progress there 1st - if not - i will throw her under the bus to save myself

I don't know what you want to "work out".
I'd be happy for you to share your reasoning regarding why I am not the sheriff here in the open!
2ofclubs wrote:
boomoo82
@tennesseelogman and I have been engaged in a PM.
he appeared to me as innocent because of my role as Sheriff. We have had an ongoing conversation during which I have shared information, but he has shared nothing.
He is now claiming in the PM that he "knows" my role and is insisting that I am not the Sheriff.
I have no idea where his "knowing" is coming from.
I no longer trust Tennesseelogman and believe he is the godfather.

#lunchTenn

I am watching how this plays out as well.

WRKD4IT