Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 6 of 30
Rockbert wrote:
haha. I will say, it kind of feels like Boo has put Tennessee on the ropes a bit. I don't know, maybe I am wrong but it has been interesting to see the new blood in here. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
On any case we can't lynch if there is a chance that player is the jester. In other games a a 1st vote no lynch is acceptable. Why not this game?
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
That's right Clubs. No vote is the move for now until we find out who the jester is.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what difference does it make if the jester wins? it does affect the other win clauses.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what difference does it make if the jester wins? it does affect the other win clauses.

does not
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Rockbert
That's right Clubs. No vote is the move for now until we find out who the jester is.

we're not no voting, sorry
Anaxagore wrote:
The Jailor should speak up who he jailed last night

we have two killers (godfather and SK) and no kills

possibilities are a mix of these:
-one of the victim was healed (the healer should not speak)
-one of the victim or killer was jailed
-the SK was roleblocked
-one of the victim had basic protection

but i think overall there is a good chance the jailer is involved
and also it's not a key role so i don't think i would target him if i was mafia or SK
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Anaxagore
The Jailor should speak up who he jailed last night

we have two killers (godfather and SK) and no kills

possibilities are a mix of these:
-one of the victim was healed (the healer should not speak)
-one of the victim or killer was jailed
-the SK was roleblocked
-one of the victim had basic protection

but i think overall there is a good chance the jailer is involved
and also it's not a key role so i don't think i would target him if i was mafia or SK

Vigilante could also be considered one.
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think there was no kill since attempting a kill on the wrong player could result in the shooter himself dying. the mafia have an investigative ability and will come up w a target that can not shoot back very soon. likely already have one from last night and from today's forum and PM chats
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have now shared my role w 3-4 people.so i figure it has made it's way to the mafia. lynch me so i can come back w an unknown role
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jailer -remember to jail me
you should also ask hood if your target gets lynched - can you submit an alternate target to be jailed.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
i think we should lynch neither Tenesse nor boomoo
we can verify Tenesse's claim tonight through night action

we need some more information about other players