Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 9 of 30
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have a lot of questions about the jester role - do i ask them here?

Interesting that @Tenn asked specifically about the Jester role so early in the game...
Ryomyr wrote:
boomoo82
Tennesseelogman

Interesting that @Tenn asked specifically about the Jester role so early in the game...

I know Anax was reading that as a ploy vs. an actual Jester move. That's how I read it at the beginning. A cheeky way to distill some doubt about having the vote put on him during the day.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boo - i do not believe you are overlooking what i have told you - i could point you to the exact locations where i told you plainly my role - but i am now pretty confident you would not keep it to yourself - unless you state here and now that you would not reveal it. will you make that statement?
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boo - i do not believe you are overlooking what i have told you - i could point you to the exact locations where i told you plainly my role - but i am now pretty confident you would not keep it to yourself - unless you state here and now that you would not reveal it. will you make that statement?

I have made that statement multiple times in our PM and you have not followed-through. I am happy to have you try again.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
all other mafia must be loving this - they are nowhere on the lynch radar. that is the only reason maybe that boo or i will not get killed tonight
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
all other mafia must be loving this - they are nowhere on the lynch radar. that is the only reason maybe that boo or i will not get killed tonight

You've created a great distraction with all of this @Tenn.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 51 seconds ago 
I have made that statement multiple times in our PM and you have not followed-through. I am happy to have you try again.
saying you have said something and saying something are 2 different things
so you will not say here in public that you will not out my role?
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 51 seconds ago 
saying you have said something and saying something are 2 different things
so you will not say here in public that you will not out my role?

I WILL NOT OUT YOUR ROLE as I have committed to in previous conversations.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
sorry to remind you - but boo is NOT sheriff. she will be on their hit list but not yet.
of course w all this double bluff stuff going on - she could be the GF. - if she does not get night killed = she likely is the GF

This definitely sounds like something a mafia would say. Easy to have "not getting night killed" turn out to be true the following day when you actually have control of that outcome. 

I am currently hearing 4 people attempt to steer the ship: 
1. BooMoo82 -- claims Sheriff, claims Tennessee came back as "innocent," claims Tennessee is acting strange in PM convo now.
2. Anaxagore -- claims town, doesn't mind sheriff taking the lead, offer logical analysis and outcomes, wants to kills someone today, back and forth on killing TN today
3. Tennessee -- claims BooMoo is not the Sheriff, claims to be down, mentions jester a few times already, claims to want to die today?
4. 2ofClubs -- doesn't like the idea of killing Tennessee, steering away from TN
I don't like the idea of lynching a possible Jester. Remember jesters still play and new jesters can materialize.
WRKD4IT
boomoo82 wrote:
An update... after I agreed to @Tenn's terms of not outing him openly in the forum, he has still not told me his role.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman
yes i want to be lynched today = that means that i will come back as a solid know townie. if 6-7 of you will state here in the forum or in PM that you will lynch me - i will tell all.

Only if you're not the jester.

1st town kill comes back as the un assigned townie. 
Spoiler (click to show)

Ten is either GF with smoke and mirrors or Jester or ???.  We haven't seen the sheriff claimed investigation report.
WRKD4IT
boomoo82 wrote:
2ofclubs
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman
yes i want to be lynched today = that means that i will come back as a solid know townie. if 6-7 of you will state here in the forum or in PM that you will lynch me - i will tell all.

Only if you're not the jester.

1st town kill comes back as the un assigned townie. 
Spoiler (click to show)

Ten is either GF with smoke and mirrors or Jester or ???.  We haven't seen the sheriff claimed investigation report.

My thoughts exactly. He keeps talking in circles.

@Rock when you say the sheriff claimed report, are you talking about the one @Tenn claims to have?
boomoo82 wrote:
I would rather jail @Tenn vs. kill him...
If he is jester he will benefit from being #lunched.
Not sure how the jailing works though.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman

@2ofClubs

First off, I think this was a joke. It was done after deadline, and Tennessee asked Hoodlum 100 questions before the game started. So, I think TN was messing with him. I also think he gets a little bit of immunity from being voted on during the day, simply by mentioning the Jester in the forum. It is a chaos creator.

Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Post #130
An update... after I agreed to @Tenn's terms of not outing him openly in the forum, he has still not told me his role.
boo - care to post about this now - sorry it took a little time
Live long and prosper