Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 8 of 30
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
Actually if Ten is GF, it may be in town interest to just jail him to block all mafia kills

right, but Tennessee is actively asking to be killed. If he was mafia, (and this could be just an elaborate way of trying to prove he isn't) that would end his game. GF doesn't come back as mafia but town. If he was GF then maybe he thinks that his mafia team is so bad he doesn't want to play with them? haha, who knows. Tennessee is more likely the jester in my opinion. he gets a win clause if he is lynched in the day phase, don't know that I want to give him a win that fast, even though it doesn't affect the win clauses of others per se, he still gets to murder someone in the night when he gets his revenge.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yes i want to be lynched today = that means that i will come back as a solid know townie. if 6-7 of you will state here in the forum or in PM that you will lynch me - i will tell all.

Only if you're not the jester.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I guess Boomoo said you came back innocent, so that checks out that you would not be the jester. never mind that previous statement.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mafia and neutral do not come back - only the 1st town killed

right. but why wish to die? is your role that bad?
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i thought at first it was a lousy role - but i see now how useful it could be if a certain party had been willing to work w me and tell the truth. but now w all the explaining i have had to do. my role is too well known and i will be a mafia target early on. it could still be worthwhile but only under certain conditions.
i will withdraw my request to be lynched if the jailer will PM me and tell me that he will jail me tonight. i do not know who you are but if you will out yourself to me - i state here publicly that i will "do you no harm" nor reveal your role for the rest of the game. - and many of you know that when i say anything like that - i will keep my word.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
and you are right - i can not be the jester - i have to either be an innocent townie or the GF to have gotten an innocent report from the sheriff.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
note to remember - distracting somebody does not give false info - it does however prevent that ability from being used
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennessee, I am not putting the pieces together. What is your role?  Why did our PMs dry up after 1 reply?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i need a few more assurances that you will vote to lynch me and i will reveal not only my role, but all i know and am allowed to tell. 
. and remember - it is only about an hour away from my bedtime. i will be up before the 6 am final hour and the 7am deadline
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
If I’m one of those people, then you actually haven’t shared your role.
sorry but i do not know if you are just glazing over our PM chats and have missed the 2 times i have outright told you my role - or - if you are somehow sacrificing yourself as GF for the mafia team.

completely false. You have not once revealed your role to me specifically. You have only shared what one other person has told you.
boomoo82 wrote:
Rockbert
I guess Boomoo said you came back innocent, so that checks out that you would not be the jester. never mind that previous statement.

But he could be GF which means that he "appeared" as innocent because his role is protected.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Why did our PMs dry up after 1 reply?
i had several engage me in chat before you did - you were a little late to the party and i had already started working a plan to out some of the bad guys and thought i did not need you yet. sorry - i will tell you in PM if you will assure me that you will vote to lynch me this phase
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Why did our PMs dry up after 1 reply?
i had several engage me in chat before you did - you were a little late to the party and i had already started working a plan to out some of the bad guys and thought i did not need you yet. sorry - i will tell you in PM if you will assure me that you will vote to lynch me this phase

I missed your reply earlier. I don't know why didn't think you responded. Just PMed you again.