Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 23 of 30
jkl3699 wrote:
I'm voting thick, I think clubs isn't town, and I think Rock is town or at least neutral. Definitely not mafia
jkl3699 wrote:
If thick is mafia, I don't think Ryo is mafia. Otherwise I believe Ryo is mafia
jkl3699 wrote:
Thick, if you are the psychic, who did you investigate and what are their roles?
Rockbert wrote:
Phase changes at 12:00 server time
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not town. Mada knows My faction. I revealed to the proven town & others.
Mada was my target - GODS honest truth.
Ryo is not my Juliette.
Thick is not mafia
Anax and Ely are very quiet!!!!
Ten was correct I am not a threat. At least yet. :P
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
Thick, if you are the psychic, who did you investigate and what are their roles?

I didn't tell you I was psychic. I haven't told you anything. And regardless I could tell you anything, which is my pointbtonwhat people are telling Mada.

Mada is being mislead. I am not Mafia
jkl3699 wrote:
Mada's reasoning for lynching thick does not add up based on knowledge that I have. I was just questioning to verify. I am lynching Ryomyr
Rockbert wrote:
jkl3699
Mada's reasoning for lynching thick does not add up based on knowledge that I have. I was just questioning to verify. I am lynching Ryomyr

Care to share that knowledge?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Morning.
I am hard claiming 100% neutral again.
Tee He he he just a mafia in hiding and lying about my cohort juliete.
So go ahead vote for somebody not knowing anything concrete about Ryo Thick or Clubs. All the while the real mafia (those quiet ones aka Anax Ely) whom are playing differently as well set their snares.
I am not with the blind sheep following the pide piper.
Yes Rock I will publicly say I know stuff you don't. Also you dont know what you don't know. Additionaly some of what you think you know is 100% wrong on.

Finally I am not playing all that different. I have given clues with some babble. Some clues were picked up on and that's why mafia is going to tip lopsided town over for the win.

Ps who is the mole amongst the town folk?

Blah blah blah.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
jkl3699

I didn't tell you I was psychic. I haven't told you anything. And regardless I could tell you anything, which is my pointbtonwhat people are telling Mada.

I AGREE. Who misleads here anyway¿ Hint! singles bar
Singles: not paired > paired: two
Bar: Nightclub > club to pair up.
= 1 scummy 2of♣︎
Bla bla bla smoke and mirrors.
Wonder what forgery Mada bought?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Peri wood have a migrain about now.
Anax isn't even nibbling.
Going to have to lynch or jail me if possible.

I will give you hint on Angels ability. WINGS :P
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Once again you lost me. What are you talking about? Can you come up with a coherent sentence?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
ThickTalon
jkl3699

Mada said you claimed Psychic in a message to him though I thought on page 21?