Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 25 of 30
ThickTalon wrote:
boomoo82
Last night, I interrogated Ryomyr. He is suspicious.

Got another Mafia? Must be the Framer?
boomoo82 wrote:
ThickTalon
boomoo82
Last night, I interrogated Ryomyr. He is suspicious.

Got another Mafia? Must be the Framer?

Is it possible that there are multiple Jesters?
Maybe @RyoMyr is a jester, too... If he's a jester and we get rid of him, perhaps he can haunt the mafia for us from the grave.

Let's put him on the block?
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, guys, life is really busying up now so I request for mafia to kill me next phase please. I'll check on what is happening, make a verdict then disappear again
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryomyr claimed Jester. I already knew he was suspicious. Unfortunately, I have no info on whether Clubs was a failed executioner or just the Jester. So we have to continue to tread lightly around Ryo. Vigilante, by all means shoot him. Our Lynch vote should be on who the vigilante failed to kill. Bluegoetz. He has refused to share his role with me, he has survived a vigilante attempt and is one of either the Godfather, Serial Killer or the Executioner.

Summer 2 Countdown

ThickTalon wrote:
Mada it is difficult for me to go against you since you are a very good player. I just feel that you were possibly compromised with bad Intel when you became the "leader of Information gathering".

If The Sheriff says suspicious that is a fact based off of her skill. Right now I am team Sheriff and Ryo is scummiest.
Hoodlum wrote:
Final hour and deadline back to regular time..(appt time rescheduled)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
The further we get through the game, the less reliable Sheriff’s info gets Blue is at worst Executioner. At Best Serial Killer or Godfather

Summer 2 Countdown

KC321 wrote:
I feel you are not being honest mada. You ask to be lynched and then don’t vote for yourself. I don’t think you are who we think you are