Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 28 of 30
Madagascarter wrote:
So, town can’t win, it’s between the Serial Killer and the mafia. Because we as a town, want a shot. Serial Killer claim. We need you alive
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter
No-one has listened to me, we have lost

I am pretty sure we are going to see a twist here at the end where you are not Town as I am also quite baffled that Town didnt win
Hoodlum wrote:
Final Votes (+ votes in play)

ThickTalon - 2
KC321 - 2
Madagascarter - 2

You can only vote these players. if it remains a draw, these 3 players decide between Bluegoetz and Jkl.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter - Bluegoetz / KC321
KC321 - ThickTalon
ThickTalon - Madagascarter / jkl3699 / +vote in play

ThickTalon was Lynched, he was the Serial Killer

Player List (click to show)

Remaining. 2 Mafia - 2 Town

It is Night 7

*Phase will switch over when all actions are in, otherwise 24 hours as usual.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hindsight should have switched my vote. Tough role to make it to the end.

GG everyone. Great comeback "bad guys"
Hoodlum wrote:
JKL was killed, he was the doctor.
JKL had used his self heal previously to save himself, and saved Rockbert once, and correctly tried to save TLM who was targeted (TLM was already safe in jail) - *well played with his actions.

Madagascarter is the Mayor with 2 votes. (no you don't steal votes, you kept putting in steal vote from a player lol)

Today comes down to a draw, Madagascarters 2 votes vs KC321 (framer) and Bluegoetz (Godfather).

But then it goe's to the next night and the Mafia emerge victorious.

Multiple Winners.
Executioner turned Jester 2ofClubs (madagascarter investigator was original target, but was killed at night)
Original Jester Ryomyr
Mafia Bluegoetz, KC321, huskers01 and RComer727

TY for playing.

Worst luck...ThickTalon. still so close to miraculously winning though, had Mada, not switched from KC321 to ThickTalon.

TY for playing. GG

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was triple saved on night 2 = doctor, jailer, and my guardian angel. i asked mada to have the doctor save me night 3 or to tell me other wise and i would ask my guardian angel to save me again - - but he would not communicate w me
hood's mistake in the map (that showed the sheriff not in the pumpkin field) is what created the problem w boo and i. - otherwise i could have stayed hidden as the lookout

gg all - congrats winners
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
GG Hood thank you for putting it together.

Great work bad guys on that turn around. Had fun.

Good Game everyone

Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter is the Mayor with 2 votes. (no you don't steal votes, you kept putting in steal vote from a player lol)
very understandable since the role description says
Mayor - Your vote counts as two as you manipulate the votes by choosing a target at night to steal their vote the next day.
this is also why i accused boo (who had to be mayor at the time w the faulty info i had) of going out at night to steal a vote - because THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
I’m sorry I couldn’t put in the time required for this game. That is why we lost. I can’t believe people wouldn’t vote with the cleared player though. It’s mad. We killed both Jesters when I told you I thought they could be jesters
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
woahhh what...
wow, i musta came up with that mayor steal vote one night while half asleep and forgot. it originally is just 2 votes.
i should check to see if it would have made any difference. i didn't bother to correct mada, because i assumed he didn't read the role, like when he was voting in the lobby and not in message. sorry.