Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 26 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
Abstain - Madagascarter, pygmyhippo277, elysium5, Abs, Ryomyr, notoriouspat, ThickTalon
Ryomyr - jkl3699 - Bluegoetz - boomoo82 - KC321

No one was lynched.
pygmyhippo277 committed suicide. (mod-killed per rules, no command activity 2 days) pygmyhippo277 was the Vigilante

It is now Night 5

Player List (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
It is now Day 6.
Results (click to show)
Player List (click to show)
*For some of you, get your votes in. No activity = Mod-kill. A message saying No Vote, or Abstain is acceptable. Abstaining twice without a message equal gg.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
jkl3699 wrote:
Note: I was attacked last phase and the doctor healed me. I am lynching Blue
Ryomyr wrote:
jkl3699
Note: I was attacked last phase and the doctor healed me. I am lynching Blue

This is really good news!! I am thankful you are still alive!
ThickTalon wrote:
I have said time and time again I am not mafia. And your reasoning is because I didn't give you an exact role. Look at my track record. I NEVER give the player WITH ALL THE POWER my role because I would rather die than have you decide my fate.

I am beginning to belive that you are mafia. I mean I wouldn't put it past Hood to toss out a different role just to rebalance the game. We town should have won this game phases ago. Instead we have been listening to Mada.

I was going to vote RYO as I have heard may be the GF....but now I think Mada is my target. 
jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon
I have said time and time again I am not mafia. And your reasoning is because I didn't give you an exact role. Look at my track record. I NEVER give the player WITH ALL THE POWER my role because I would rather die than have you decide my fate.

I am beginning to belive that you are mafia. I mean I wouldn't put it past Hood to toss out a different role just to rebalance the game. We town should have won this game phases ago. Instead we have been listening to Mada.

I was going to vote RYO as I have heard may be the GF....but now I think Mada is my target. 
Haha, Talon is pulling a JKL
ThickTalon wrote:
Actually Jkl. You are the only one that has been sane and correct these last 3 rounds.
Ryomyr wrote:
jkl3699
ThickTalon

Haha, Talon is pulling a JKL

What's a JKL?
jkl3699 wrote:

Pretending not to be mafia and telling the confirmed town that they are mafia
jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon
Actually Jkl. You are the only one that has been sane and correct these last 3 rounds.
Thanks, I am starting to believe that you could be mafia thought. Could you tell me your role
jkl3699 wrote:
jkl3699
Pretending not to be mafia and telling the confirmed town that they are mafia
Although I will note that I have been town for the past 8 games, so it's not really applicable
ThickTalon wrote:
Mada. I haven't offered any help to you. Listening to you has been our downfall and it is comical you could try to say different.

Prove me wrong. If I need to I can break out my computer and highlight all you your miss direction. But really just look at the day time town lynch created by you