Game Thread
  • 438 posts
  • Page 13 of 30
Hoodlum wrote:
To clear things up about Abstaining and No Voting. They are both the same in this particular game in regards to vote count. However, a no vote is preferred, so as to let me know that you are playing this game. If there are two consecutive abstain's without a no vote version, then the following day, you will be mod-killed, which will display, like so in the following day results.

Virtuosity98 has committed suicide during the night

*You will know in the Final Verdict the player/s that will be mod killed, so then you would know not to target them.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
It is now Day 3.
Results (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have to leave for a short work day 30 minutes before the day phase begins so i am writing this before i know if anybody died. i will try to copy paste with my phone. but TOWN , please read and digest this ALL of this in spite of it's length. and i will not be available to answer questions until later.
here is the situation - i am the town lookout - this is how i knew boo's sheriff claim was not true. i picked the pumpkin field to watch night 1 and per hood's report - she was the only one seen leaving and returning. therefore she had to be either the mayor, investigator, or the GodFather as they are the only ones stationed there - check the map. Boo had knowledge that i was inspected and found innocent. she therefore had to be the mayor who gets the sheriff's interrogation report or the GF who would have been told by the consigliere of my role. since i knew she was lying i pressed her hard in PM but she stuck w her story and that spilled over into the forum. i picked the pumpkin field so that i could see if the GodFather left. i found out much later from hood that the detection immunity of the GF and the Serial Killer prevented me from seeing them (that fact was not in the post 1 game mechanics). i therefore concluded w certainty that she is the mayor. i have offered in PM for us to now work together for a town win.
i have also been contacted by the jailer who jailed me last night by mutual agreement believing that either boo or i would be the mafia target. mafia have some tough decisions to make. several targets could turn out to be disastrous if they attempt a kill on the wrong player, so they will look for a target that can not fight back. and unless the consigliere found one on her night 1 investigation - that leaves only me and boo as safe targets.
BUT - we town are now in a very good position to win this thing if we work together (as always) - but this time is a little different. we have 2 known town members - me as verified by the sheriff and reported to boo who reported it in public and boo who i verified. there is no controversy on these facts unless you are scum looking to confuse and divide town. our 3rd known town is the jailor - our most powerful town member as he can jail and kill anybody. all we have to do is give him a known bad guy. Vigilante also will be able to kill soon without fear of shooting the wrong player. veteran should also go ahead and go on alert to protect yourself.
since i have outed myself and been verified by the sheriff thru the mayor as innocent - i propose something similar to anax's proposal = send all your roles to ME. why not boo you ask? - good question - this is only the 2nd game for boo and i do not think she has the experience necessary to coordinate a successful town attack - (no offence boo but neither did i when i was on my 2nd mafia game here). i know some of you do not want to put me "in charge" due to your distrust of me in general - but now is the time. once another experienced player is found and does not mind being outed - i will gladly turn it over to him if the group wants to - but we can not wait.
further - there are really only 5 bad guys = the 4 mafia and the SK. the other 3 neutrals can win along with us = jester - ok by me if we lynch him by agreement whenever he wants to if he agrees not to kill a townie from the grave. Guardian Angel = their stated win goal is to protect one of us - can't beat that. Executioner = seems kinda bad at first glance but really does not stop a town win - i can work w him to help him win also if he agrees to help us - even if it includes killing me (or who ever his target is) = i still win if town wins.
plus we have one free town kill - because 1st town dead comes back as a known town member that can be trusted.
the jailer has agreed to jail me or boo every night for protection and as soon as we find the doctor = he can protect the other.
so PM your roles to me and we will chat - you will not be trusted until verified 100% since mafia will make duplicate claims.
plus 7 players did not vote and therefore will have to vote this time to avoid being mod killed. = somebody will get lynched - respond as soon as possible so we have time to pick a good target.
if you are against this plan = you are scum. all town and 3 neutral can win like this and should be for it. if you are against it = please give any logical reason. we have never had such a clear-cut road to victory.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
@Mada did you share your role with anyone?
Let's all share our roles with Mada who is confirmed town

I'm not sure we shoul .trust the Godfather about Rockbert but we can look into this

Any night action interesting result?
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
It is now Day 3.
Results (click to show)

If Godfather tried to kill Rock, how is Mada dead? I dont get it?
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
@Mada did you share your role with anyone?
Let's all share our roles with Mada who is confirmed town

I'm not sure we shoul .trust the Godfather about Rockbert but we can look into this

Any night action interesting result?

This is a great idea! The only one we know is 100% Town!
Anaxagore wrote:
Abs
Hoodlum
It is now Day 3.
Results (click to show)

If Godfather tried to kill Rock, how is Mada dead? I dont get it?
I think he meant he targeted Rock night 1
Abs wrote:
Ok so why dont we do this:

We all send our roles to Mada if you are Town and then by process of elimination, Mada will then know who is lying or making up a role that has already been sent. I have just done this and also sent any info I have.

As individuals Town cannot win but together we can. We need to pick off a scum player today in the lynch before the next night phase...
KC321 wrote:
So Logman has gone from claiming Jester to Lookout. ...Interesting
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
So Logman has gone from claiming Jester to Lookout. ...Interesting

Yes his trust is always distrust. Jailer should not save the Logman (and before you say anything Tenn. We town have to kill all Neutrals not just the SK as you pointed out). Mada probably needs Jailed if we go through with sending our roles.
ThickTalon is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
The more i think about it the more it's unlikely Rockbert is SK
As mafia i would never out the SK that early in the game
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
Rockbert should probably claim a role

Just claim to Mada like everyone
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
It is now Day 3.
Results (click to show)
Are we certain this was written by the Godfather?