Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 7 of 79
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
So according to the Daily traction Hood is 4 parts tractionist and 2 parts Green. 3 of the names are mayors.. (very Hood like). 1 stalker, and 2 "others?

Stalker Fang is snooping and...who took the photo? Nimrod? And why are they looking for snoopers. Some sort of watchman?

More questions than answers..

But the main one is Why was Hoodlum called out specifically?

I agree it is peculiar that Hood was singled out. Interesting. Also, I am now caught up on the reading and agree that unless he shows up, #Lynch Kram
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that was me - and no i have not. maybe he does not know to check the forum daily/multi-daily but we know he got a PM from mada
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i just sent this to kram - we will see
Spoiler (click to show)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
good call. hopefully he will respond.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
um, dunno why everyones surprized im singled out. the surprize is that you show surprize!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, I made a typo in the news. I did mean Hoodlum instead of Mimi. However, I'll leave this up to you to see whether this is game changing or whether I just wrote Mimi because, my Mimi randomly was in my head being one of the names I pulled out from the list.

There you go 2 different explanations you can debate. But I don't think this will break the game. There is still a 1 in 6.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Hood is now the main character
it'll probably be someone different tomorrow. gonna guess, that someone has some sort of winter power which is, pick a player to interview, and an exclusive will be posted in the summer. storyline and they will be revealed as one of 6 players. i've googled my character name and it doesn't seem to have any relation to the movie, or a book version, so not too sure if it's a main character. might be in this game.
Hoodlum wrote:
someone who has this exclusive winter ability, who picked my name ya know is definitely an experienced player.
ThickTalon wrote:
Come on Hood you know you are the main character in the game.  General? Mayor? El Presidente? Uber killer soldier?
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Come on Hood you know you are the main character in the game.  General? Mayor? El Presidente? Uber killer soldier?
i feel like im a main character. i have multiple win conditions :) arent we all main characters then