Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 10 of 79
Abs wrote:
Not sure I agree with this Thick, surely some of the neutrals could be from a Green lean position as well? I am struggling to understand what the win cluse might be for the neutrals as it only says what Tractionists, Green and Peace players win clause is?

Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row

There will be 2 big teams of 5, Tractionist and Green Storm
There will be 3 players vying for peace
There will be 3 neutrals is miscellaneous win clauses. - win clause?
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Not sure I agree with this Thick, surely some of the neutrals could be from a Green lean position as well? I am struggling to understand what the win cluse might be for the neutrals as it only says what Tractionists, Green and Peace players win clause is?

Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row

There will be 2 big teams of 5, Tractionist and Green Storm
There will be 3 players vying for peace
There will be 3 neutrals is miscellaneous win clauses. - win clause?

now I wish i would have the time to read all the books. gonna watch the movie tonight. I have also been googling all the character names/positions to try to find out any possible tells. I would think that Mada has created his own story from the bones of the series. 
2ofclubs wrote:
I am trying to understand Peace and neutrals. Stalkers (aka dead dont have money = no vote). So likely they have th kill power only and Green and Tract have to manipulate kills through them out side of votes. Meaning G&T use money for votes and buying slaves. Yet slaves have freedom of votes but must target whom the master dictates.
There are 3 & 3. I keep coming up with they have there own faction and win clause. So are stalkers scum.? Also 1 player (maybe not appointed) has stalker name. Plus the Mod report gave up some stalkers info (red hearings)?
I recommend rereading Post 1 again and again as info is revealed.
#NO Vote
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Given we had the late join 16th player, was that a assigned as a 3rd neutral or peace lover? Mada did say it messed up game balance but thinks he compensated for it?
Is the 16th role like the chaos role in past games?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Will dead line vary (clock start after seasonal report
I am on Central time 5pm = server 22:00
Usually on line 10 am to 2 am with deadline when at work with limitations. :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I will Hard Claim 100% not a stalker YET.
I am also not a political figure.
I don't have night ability (kill ability beyond vote).
I am 1 of the 2 big factions (vanilla).
I can't win so hope to get MVP and have FUN.
I reserve the right to change my position as game unfolds - or dare I say gains traction. LOL
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
well, just watched the movie. Can't say I really learned much. hopefully this game doesn't have the sappy love story haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
OK UPDATE

It's probably pretty bad adding this in right now with only 3 hours to go but...

You can now purchase Winter Chatrooms during this phase. They still only cost 1 coin though. I figured that there is no reason for this option not to be there.

Remember that you can bid for use of the Assassin as well.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Rockbert
well, just watched the movie. Can't say I really learned much. hopefully this game doesn't have the sappy love story haha.

I completely fell in love with the books. Especially the whole war dynamic in the 3rd book. Had a lot of cool twists. But I've changed nearly everyone's names. If you read the books with comparison with your Role PM you could probably work out which character you are. But I wasn't going to allow you to easily guess a lot of players motives just by looking at a name.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Since Winter Forum chat was open yesterday will this be the norm or will the public chat be disabled during the evening?