Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 9 of 79
kramerq wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i would love to hear from new players Lolfattenski,.kramerq, Dan25z, and pdorward17
do you have any experience playing mafia and how you like to play. that way i do not misinterpret a conservative playing style for lack of interest. are you receptive to private messaging, to deals or alliances, how easily does lying come to you, if you make a deal = will you keep up your end, how would others who have played w you before describe you?
I have played many times before. I have historically been an agressive player, but I will probably be conservative given I am playing online for the first time
Rockbert wrote:
You have to put it in this format:

#No Lynch
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
kramerq
I vote no lynch. This is allowed right?

Welcome kramer ( err. Cosmo, Antrison may have something to say about another Kramer within our mix)

I would frame your vote in bold to be be easily identified by Mada when he comes a checking.

I would also suspect that the vote will come off you if you stay active. New (to the site) players normally are intriguing to everyone.

Good Luck (If I can trust you):)
kramerq wrote:
ThickTalon
kramerq
I vote no lynch. This is allowed right?

Welcome kramer ( err. Cosmo, Antrison may have something to say about another Kramer within our mix)

I would frame your vote in bold to be be easily identified by Mada when he comes a checking.

I would also suspect that the vote will come off you if you stay active. New (to the site) players normally are intriguing to everyone.

Good Luck (If I can trust you):)

Thanks ThickTalon. I vote #No Lynch
Rockbert wrote:
Because he is new to this and because this particular mafia game is so dense and complex I am going to vote to #Unlynch Kram, (for now) I reserve the right to change my mind before deadline. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
do we loose our coins at the end of the day?
Yes. Post 1.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Most players will automatically put all remaining coins they have left over into their voting. (you can’t save money

Votes take this format: Lynch USER (in Bold please)

Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row

Each player will have 3 win clauses. If a player can achieve all 3 of their wins clauses then they'll be the ultimate winner. If you can only achieve 2 then you might still have a chance of winning either in your team or if nobody left alive has completed all 3 win clauses
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2 factions Green / Traction

Peace goers - probably a Traction lean
Neutrals - probably a Green lean

only because it would make sense that the peace persons are coming from the City eating Tractionist. And any good politicians (mayors of the traction cities will want peace for prosperity.

Madagascarter wrote:
Right, sorry, I haven't been able to catch up with a lot of the messages today. I've had work, but will be online most days as the deadline approaches. Some people have asked me for a chat room in this phase. This is the wrong phase to be asking for a chat room even though all chat rooms will be in summer phases. This is because I can't guarantee that I'll be online to see it until close to the deadline, so please request chat rooms in winter. I know that breaks up the play a little bit.

All votes will cost 2 coins (whether no vote or a player vote). If you switch vote during the day then that does not cost any coins. Abstaining will not cost any coins.

Money to the assassin will only be paid on a successful assassination. So if the player targeted is protected then you don't have to pay.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand