Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 6 of 79
Dan25z wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i think the forum chat will be sufficient until we have a little more info. but if you want to send me an invite = i will accept. your request to have a chat room have to be submitted in the next 6 minutes. same for all others - as always = i am ready to talk. :)

well even the forum does not have too much information yet, I'm curious to see what will happen now. Hopefully my inactivity won't be too severely punished
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Dan25z wrote:  Posted: 19 seconds ago 
 Hopefully my inactivity won't be too severely punished

i think not - you are participating
are i think we can talk in the forum during both phases - is that right mada?
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
The Daily Traction
No-one dies!
This is certainly an odd time in the war. Last winter there were some strategic plays, a couple of Sieges but no cities of static settlements fell. We can only guess what the next twists and turns are in this war but peace talks are going to start again this summer in Manchester. It doesn't appear that General Naga is willing to negotiate though.

Stalker Fang Sighted?
A Photo, though blurry has emerged of Stalker Fang on Arkangel! We don't know the purpose of her trip but she didn't appear to do any damage to the city. Is this a hoax or is this real and what could Stalker Fang be up to? Nimrod is saying it's an over reaction and the photo looks nothing like her. "How can a Stalker return from the dead," he jokes with a charming smile.

Hoodlum Exclusive

We have been busy getting exclusive interviews with Hoodlum. We have learned Hoodlum was a close friend of Lady Naga's at one point in their lives and deeply mourns her disappearance. From this interview, we have taken a deep dive into Lady Naga's childhood and can deduce Hoodlum's role to be one of the 6 roles shown. Skyla Gotze, Courtney Whittaker, Mimi Hanks, Sathyra Fang, Dartster Morely or Hammerhead.

So what could Mimi tell us about Lady Naga's disappearance? "Well she was in good health and very smart. This was no accident, this was a deliberate plot on Lady Naga. Whoever attacked her, maybe killed her was trying to send a message of supremacist. Well we will not back down and take revenge on her!"

Summer 1 is starting
Announcements
You may bid this phase for the assassin to target a player.

I think that is it.

Nimrod Scarlett
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
most players have said very little but only 2 have said nothing = anax who has not been online since just before the game started yesterday and kram who was online 30 minutes ago.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
at this point #lynch kram due to inactivity - subject to change w more info. i think anax will come on-line
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Hey
I just realised this started.
I don't know if i'm getting dumber and dumber but this story is too complex for me
I also don't have huge amount of time to play
i'll try to follow but i'll probably have more time for Hood's game

i don't mind lynching this guy
#lynch kram

The whole splitting lynch thing is just very confusing by the way
ThickTalon wrote:
So according to the Daily traction Hood is 4 parts tractionist and 2 parts Green. 3 of the names are mayors.. (very Hood like). 1 stalker, and 2 "others?

Stalker Fang is snooping and...who took the photo? Nimrod? And why are they looking for snoopers. Some sort of watchman?

More questions than answers..

But the main one is Why was Hoodlum called out specifically?
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
And Mimi

I reread this a couple of times. I am wondering if it isn't just a typo. Like, maybe he meant "Hoodlum" but typed "Mimi"... what do you think?
Ryomyr wrote:
#LUNCH KRAM

100% okay with sloughing off the inactives. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
2ofclubs
And Mimi

I reread this a couple of times. I am wondering if it isn't just a typo. Like, maybe he meant "Hoodlum" but typed "Mimi"... what do you think?
Hmm didn't think about typo aspect. That would be a big typo telling us Hood is Mimi. It is also a 2nd paragraph.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
#lynch Kram Let's lynch the inactives unless they choose to speak up. If they don't, then it's safe to assume they aren't even checking the forum.