Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 8 of 79
ThickTalon wrote:
Yes...yes we are all special.

Until we aren't. Hoping some new perspectives start popping up. Pretty quite around here for a day 1.
Hoodlum wrote:
so..a vote costs 2 coins. i guess kram is gonna be gone. so probably save my coins i guess. and does this mean that if people change their vote, they spend another 2 coins? @mada
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
I agree with Hoodlum and Thick Talon. One, that if there is someone who has that ability to centralize a character and divulge information in the forum like an interview piece it will be an experienced player who did that. In my opinion. But also that Hood could very well be a high up official in the game, like a president or mayor. All adds to the intrigue. Question is who will be next if this is indeed a player who is singling out others to get info out there. And did any of that info really help us? I have to read it again, only went through it once.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
there isn't anything new i didn't learn about myself in exclusive, i didn't even pick up on the mimi thing till it was mentioned. and then i looked at the list of characters and saw a mimi there. i wonder what that mistake was about :)
Hoodlum wrote:
this is also a bit hard to understand

Well we will not back down and take revenge on her!"

i think there might be a comma or 2 missing?
Ryomyr wrote:
#Unlunch Kram

My financial adviser said I should do it this way.
Ryomyr is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Does it do any good at this point to try to deduce factions? Only 2 factions......10 characters each. I would suspect the faction that loses the first player would want to keep quite.....

At this point we know nothing ( except Hood is 4 parts Tractionist to 2 parts Green) and noone is chatting. Guess I will go silent as well. Until 2of C wakes up and starts the convo:)
Rockbert wrote:
Still no word from Kramerq?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr
#Unlunch Kram

My financial adviser said I should do it this way.

Why? Have you heard from him?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Corrections in my view.
There are 4 factions.
The report narrowed down Hood to 5 possibilities for some players.
It is likely Hood is a Green being formerly close to Naga so probably not Prince Naga unless he has mommy issues. Hood could be a neutral who walked away from Green when lover Naga married the general.
Hood could now be Tract for same loss love scenario.

We should go slow to start given so many unknowns and win clauses. By the way, I probably can't meet all my clauses so I will focus on 2 of them LOL
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
ThickTalon
Does it do any good at this point to try to deduce factions? Only 2 factions......10 characters each. I would suspect the faction that loses the first player would want to keep quite.....

At this point we know nothing ( except Hood is 4 parts Tractionist to 2 parts Green) and noone is chatting. Guess I will go silent as well. Until 2of C wakes up and starts the convo:)

I understand it as:

Green Storm = 5
Tractionists = 5
Neutrals = 3
Peacemongers = 3
Ryomyr is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I think that is correct Ryomyr
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
Hi all, just catching up, I have been away at Glastonbury Music Festival last few days where I had no wifi!

So is the lynch on Kram purely for inactivty reasons?
kramerq wrote:
Tennesseelogman
at this point #lynch kram due to inactivity - subject to change w more info. i think anax will come on-line
I was confused earlier, and I messaged Mada, and he helped me understand. I will be active and have played mafia many times (offline). I understand if people vote me off because the first lynching is arbitrary, but I will be active from now on