Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 2 of 79
Madagascarter wrote:
All Role PMs are out! If you haven't got one, please message me because everyone should have one

Which means...

WINTER 1 IS HERE!

Please take all Winter Actions. There is also 1 Slave on the Market already meaning you can bid to own the slave!
You may also pay coins to book Private Meetings with other players in Manchester for the Summer Peace Talks.

Please do not make any other Private communications but please do chat in the forum!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Please ask me questions in the PM's about your roles as well. I'm really looking forward to this game

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
does anybody understand the advantage or disadvantage of being a slave or owning one?
and how do you become a slave - is it volunteer or forced in some way?
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
does anybody understand the advantage or disadvantage of being a slave or owning one?
and how do you become a slave - is it volunteer or forced in some way?

From the opening post

You will be given the option to bid for Slaves in this game. You may become Enslaved yourself. All this means is
1. I'll open a chat between the 2 players
2. The master will choose who the enslaved player targets
3. The Slave still has freedom of who to vote for, how to spend money (but can't buy a slave as a slave) and freedom of chat. They do not have to give up their role PM and anyone who tells you that you must is trying to deceive you.

You can become free from your master if they choose to Release you (any phase), if they die or if an action allows you to be freed

How you become a slave is unclear as of yet

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #19
3. The Slave still has freedom of who to vote for, how to spend money (but can't buy a slave as a slave) and freedom of chat.
so nobody becomes a slave by choice. if you are forced into slavery, the only consequence it not being able to buy other slaves. so you can only spend your coins on votes? is there anything else to buy?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Yes Mada, the timer is working
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I believe we still vote in the open don't we?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think so - i think all 3 votes would auto go on 1 person unless you state otherwise in the forum - but idk.
why jkl - do you have something to hide?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
winter = night phase I am taking it.
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
So what is the difference between a slave and a stalker? You can buy both correct?
periwinkle wrote:
Slaves and stalker both have targets but I don't what does a slave actually do?
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i think so - i think all 3 votes would auto go on 1 person unless you state otherwise in the forum - but idk.
why jkl - do you have something to hide?
just looking for clarification of the rules
periwinkle wrote:
That would be interesting if you can split your vote tho....although that would be an accounting nightmare